Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing pretty well, Thora! Itunes on shuffle, is there anything better? :love:

Yourself?

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Zoot :wave: Do you know me tonight? :angry: :wink: :laugh:

umm.... you're black magic pirate woman, right? :hmm:

:wink:

If I have been coughing like crazy lately, but it sounds normal, it wouldn't be anything bronchial would it?? My chest hurts when I cought, but I think it's muscular, like it's strained from coughing so much. It doesn't sound like I'm wheezing or anything, and the cough doesn't sound throaty (you know what sound I mean?)

I love older Live, too! :drool: Freak :drool:

If the mother goes to bed with you
Will you run and tell the papers
How she picked you from a line up in downtown philadelphia
With a cigarette hangin' out of your mouth and henry miller in your back pocket
You little fucker

:rockon:

sami0201 said:
If I have been coughing like crazy lately, but it sounds normal, it wouldn't be anything bronchial would it?? My chest hurts when I cought, but I think it's muscular, like it's strained from coughing so much. It doesn't sound like I'm wheezing or anything, and the cough doesn't sound throaty (you know what sound I mean?)

Could be post-nasal drip from allergies. I've had a bit of that lately. You should get it checked out, though. :hug:

Mucca!!! :hug: :drunk:

Zoots - I'm going to visit my parents for a week. They live about an hour or so outside of Vancouver (where I live).

SG - :lmao: The sims are hilarious!!

Mucca!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Could be post-nasal drip from allergies. I've had a bit of that lately. You should get it checked out, though. :hug:

I'm gonna go tomorrow I think, but I just hate going to the doctor when there's nothing wrong- I feel like an idiot. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom