Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

Either you have a really high tolerance, or VP is a total lightweight. Or a bit of both. :lol:

VP is almost goneeeeeeeee. :love:

My tolerance is EXTREMELY high. :reject: :lol: It's lower than it used to be, but it still takes quite a bit to get me drunk.

I had 4 Coronas and 1 Whiskey Sour saturday night and was still sober as a giraffe. :huh:

Ever heard of a drunk giraffe? Didn't think so.

sami0201 said:

I'm gonna go tomorrow I think, but I just hate going to the doctor when there's nothing wrong- I feel like an idiot. :lol:

I know what you mean Sami but if you're as uncomfortable as that you should definitley talk to a Dr at least :yes: They'd rather tell you you're healthy than have you wait until you're really really sick :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I know what you mean Sami but if you're as uncomfortable as that you should definitley talk to a Dr at least :yes: They'd rather tell you you're healthy than have you wait until you're really really sick :hug:

:yes: I think I'm going tomorrow. I've been going to this Dr. since I was little (until I moved) and I still see him every summer because one of us is always sick. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I dunno....I usually don't like the taste of alcohol and I haven't had a single alcoholic drink yet....but I'll see what I can do :wink:

That's really good!

I don't really like the taste of alcohol either .

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...I found some Martini&Rossi Extra dry Martini and some lemon juice...and was thinking about adding some Splenda sugar to the mix :hmm:

Whatever covers up the taste of alcohol :lol:

See you later Sami :wave:

VintagePunk said:

My mom and sister are in Michigan. I asked them to stop at the duty-free shop on the way home and buy me cheap rum. :love:

I'll have myself whipped into shape in no time. :wink:

Can I help with the whipping? :flirt::drool:

Back
Top Bottom