Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

Nah if I wanted to kill you I'd post this

OHSWEETLORD.jpg

:evil:

That is just not fair! :drool: :faint: *dies*

flyshades.jpg

Demanding and giving. He's well aware of the power he holds. Knows how to use it and abuse it.
That smile, those eyes.....mischevious, wicked, intense. Irresistable. Sharp blue eyes, easy to get lost in......full lower lip, a slight smirk, letting you know he knows that you want him.
bad.
The smell of leather, and spice and him washing over you as he closes in. A predator. Trapping you.....circling you....backing you into a corner. No where to go, nothing else. Just you and him.
The heat.....burning, radiating from him. His body so close to yours. Hovering. Not touching. Just waiting. He's watching you....eyes trailing slowly, casually up the lines of your body. Pausing, a murmur of appreciation, before gazing into blue again.
Coolness on your back, a sharp contrast to the heat, the weight of him. Pressing against you. So close. Breath hot and moist on your neck, stubble rough on your cheek.
'Tell me, love.....' Nothing more than a whisper, soft and lilting...persuasive....needing...wanting...
Close your eyes and resist. "what?"
Lips moving softly against yours, feather light touch of a hand along your neck, down, along your side. "Tell me."
You try to kiss him, but he pulls back. He smirks. "Tsk...luv...is that any way for a lady to behave? hmm?" Hand plays along the hem of your shirt.
"Please" A whimper more than a word.
A pause. Then lips, firm and demanding, hot and wet. Insistent, teasing you to submit. Body against yours, friction and need, heat, and hardness, muscle, strength. Surrounded by him, invaded by him.
It's all about him, and that's just the way he likes it.

:shrug:
Scuse any incoherence......

MBS said:
flyshades.jpg

Demanding and giving. He's well aware of the power he holds. Knows how to use it and abuse it.
That smile, those eyes.....mischevious, wicked, intense. Irresistable. Sharp blue eyes, easy to get lost in......full lower lip, a slight smirk, letting you know he knows that you want him.
bad.
The smell of leather, and spice and him washing over you as he closes in. A predator. Trapping you.....circling you....backing you into a corner. No where to go, nothing else. Just you and him.
The heat.....burning, radiating from him. His body so close to yours. Hovering. Not touching. Just waiting. He's watching you....eyes trailing slowly, casually up the lines of your body. Pausing, a murmur of appreciation, before gazing into blue again.
Coolness on your back, a sharp contrast to the heat, the weight of him. Pressing against you. So close. Breath hot and moist on your neck, stubble rough on your cheek.
'Tell me, love.....' Nothing more than a whisper, soft and lilting...persuasive....needing...wanting...
Close your eyes and resist. "what?"
Lips moving softly against yours, feather light touch of a hand along your neck, down, along your side. "Tell me."
You try to kiss him, but he pulls back. He smirks. "Tsk...luv...is that any way for a lady to behave? hmm?" Hand plays along the hem of your shirt.
"Please" A whimper more than a word.
A pause. Then lips, firm and demanding, hot and wet. Insistent, teasing you to submit. Body against yours, friction and need, heat, and hardness, muscle, strength. Surrounded by him, invaded by him.
It's all about him, and that's just the way he likes it.

:shrug:
Scuse any incoherence......

OMFG......OMFG........ :drool: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom