Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Taking a study break! :wave: :hug:

Are you girls behaving? :wink:

:sigh: Unfortunately :wink:

:hug: How are you?

And Diane, I'm only a little :hyper:
I just spent the whole day telling everyone 'this time next week I'll be in the GA line, sandwhiched between having seen U2 in concert and being about to see them AGAIN!"

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: Unfortunately :wink:

:hug: How are you?

:wink: I knew I could count on that!

I'm ok I guess :sigh: Wanting to poke my eyes out at this crap I have to study. I mean, it's not crap...clearly important stuff but I've just been reading it over too much. I think it's time to call it a day on the studying :up:

MBS said:

Sadly :sigh:

But now you can save us!

Want some pie? :flirt:

:lol: :hug:

Btw girls
Sami's been going nuts but can't get online. She says Hi and that she wishes she was here. And to have a good night.
Oh, and I wish her luck on her chem test tommorrow. :hug:

Yes! :happy: Some pie would be lovely Bri. :flirt:

Aw tell Sami good luck on her test for me! :hug:

Pie?
13.gif

Sad_Girl said:
BBFCCBW20.jpg

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy come on baby let me kno-ow!" :sexywink:

I want your body and I think your sexy Bono :drool:

What is BP? :lmao: I thought that was funny but I don't know what is is

Hey! :wave: everybody! :hug:

:scream: Okay, I've mentioned on here the bedspread that I'm making for the 'rents... Back in August I bought enough of two of the three colours I'm using, figuring since I'd seen it in a fairly common brand at the Spinrite store, I'd have no problem finding the third (and darkest colour) when I got back to TO. Well, I haven't been able to find that third colour in my casual looking, and I did some serious looking at Lewiscraft tonight only to find out that the most of the aqua and blue shades have been discontinued!! :scream: I bought some deep sea green, thinking it would be fairly close, but I just compared them and they aren't close at all :rant: :mad:

So now I have a dilemma:

Do I use the green I bought tonight with the other two colours, or just continue it in the two colours I already have that match? :help: :help: :help:

Drea said:
:scream Okay, I've mentioned on here the bedspread that I'm making for the 'rents... Back in August I bought enough of two of the three colours I'm using, figuring since I'd seen it in a fairly common brand at the Spinrite store, I'd have no problem finding the third (and darkest colour) when I got back to TO. Well, I haven't been able to find that third colour in my casual looking, and I did some serious looking at Lewiscraft tonight only to find out that the most of the aqua and blue shades have been discontinued!! :scream I bought some deep sea green, thinking it would be fairly close, but I just compared them and they aren't close at all :rant :mad

So now I have a dilemma:

Do I use the green I bought tonight with the other two colours, or just continue it in the two colours I already have that match? :help: :help: :help:

:hmm: Um.. well, does this new color look good with the others?
Do the others look plain without another additional 'layer' of color?

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: Um.. well, does this new color look good with the others?
Do the others look plain without another additional 'layer' of color?

The yarn I bought tonight is a darker green, while the other colours are light aqua and natural (off-white)... I *could* use the green, but actually, the more I look at it, the more I may just have to stick with what I've got and use the green for something else :sigh:

I swear the yarn gods are conspiring against me finishing this.. first the yarn I started it with was discontinued, now in a similar type of yarn the colours have been discontinued... good thing I bought as much as I did at the Spinrite sale!

Drea said:

The yarn I bought tonight is a darker green, while the other colours are light aqua and natural (off-white)... I *could* use the green, but actually, the more I look at it, the more I may just have to stick with what I've got and use the green for something else :sigh:

I swear the yarn gods are conspiring against me finishing this.. first the yarn I started it with was discontinued, now in a similar type of yarn the colours have been discontinued... good thing I bought as much as I did at the Spinrite sale!

I'm just jealous that you are making something really great and I would love to get something like it. I hope that sounds right. I would hope someone would think that much of me to make something like it.

*browneyedgirl* said:

I'm just jealous that you are making something really great and I would love to get something like it. I hope that sounds right. I would hope someone would think that much of me to make something like it.

:hug: Mom stated back in March (thankfully giving me lots of time, as opposed to Dad, who tells me *three weeks* before Christmas if he wants an afghan :lol: ) that she wanted a bedspread for Christmas, and that "it could be your gift to your father as well", so hey, getting rid of two pressies at once *g* Just the colours and stuff being discontinued that's a pain in the ass!

Back
Top Bottom