Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBFCOSBW48.jpg

MBS said:

Btw......
Drea :shifty:
I was wondering if you could ...uhm....send me some reading material........for a certain story :shifty:....that apparently added a new chapter.....:shifty:
please? :flirt:

:giggle: What chapter was the last one you read? Btw, I can MSN you the link to a site filled with... distracting material, along with some recs :wink: Which reminds me, I need to send SG a few more :evil:

MBS said:

Wow!
when did they finally release it? :ohmy:
For years you could only see the pic of him meeting B, and that apparently photoshopped pic of JohnPaul in the glasses!

No clue :shrug: Like I said, I just saw it today myself...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
It's NOT a Photoshopped picture....I remember reading somewhere they release that picture off the new JP2 book....I think.

No, not this one.
There's been another one round for years with JP2 in black sunglasses (fly shades) that is likely photoshopped........apparently.

Night GG :hug: :heart:

Bye Sami :( :hug:

I'm watching 'The Amazing race' and it's sponsored by this Petrolium Company... :lmao: Called BP.

So, I keep hearing them say 'The Amazing Race' Sponsored by BP

LOL I'm glad no one else is here watching it with me and wondering why that is so :censored: funny to me!!!! :lmao:

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave: Hope all is well with everybody. I just got back from the library, which was busy. Sometimes I just want to go and hide from the patrons! :reject:

Did someone say LiveJournal? I go there for a certain story...I should be SO ashamed of myself...my ultimate guilty pleasure...:reject: :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm watching 'The Amazing race' and it's sponsored by this Petrolium Company... :lmao: Called BP.

So, I keep hearing them say 'The Amazing Race' Sponsored by BP

LOL I'm glad no one else is here watching it with me and wondering why that is so :censored: funny to me!!!! :lmao:

:lmao:

Hey Diane :) That story... wouldn't happen to be a certain western AU in an 'adult' fic comm, would it? :wink:

Hi SG!!! :hug: :wave:

Your concert is getting SOOOOO close!!! I would love to be in Detroit just to be able to meet you and VP and Sarah and Jobob and anyone else going from here. I have another month or so to wait until the next show...and it feels like a lifetime away!!!

Diane L said:

:reject: :reject: :reject:

I'm very shy about these things...

...although I must confess that when Bono moved VERY close to Edge last Friday at the concert, I just felt compelled to yell "HAWKMOON!!!"

:giggle: Hawkmoon addicts represent! :D And think about it this way, people around you would've thought you were shouting for the song... :angel:

Back
Top Bottom