Pleba Girls Party - Sing along with us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamCCE5m1.jpg

OMG :hyper:OMG :hyper:OMG :hyper:OMG :hyper:

Cold Case on CBS is one of my favorite shows, and they've built shows around a certain musicians work before (Bruce Springsteen being the most notable ) and they just showed previews that said the music of 'the biggest band in the world' U2 would help to tell the story of their most powerful episode yet in two weeks :hyper:

and the song in the background was 'Window in the skies' :hyper:

This was the first they've advertised it - of course that doesn't mean it couldn't have been leaked before I guess

I mean it is just their standard recordings, nothing new and no appearances by them - but the Bruce Springsteen episode was awesome. I can imagine this one will be really incredible

I know there wouldn't be an appearance - that *definitely* would've leaked out - but usually somebody would've got wind of a tv ep based around their music before it got announced on tv, even just in rumour form *g*

Drea said:
^*snerk* Scarier for me... I was 16! :wink:

I can still remember going to bed every night listening to 'Still haven't found' *dreamysigh* happy memories

oh wait, I still do that :p

Seriously, I wore that Tape (JT) out, listening to it every night

I need to make a new U2 sleepy-time mix :hmm: :)

I'm surprised mine hasn't worn out - it's 20 years old! :lol: Of course, I wasn't quite as big of a fan then as I am now... but considering the all the moves, etc I've done since I bought it, it's amazing it still plays :wink: It *did* spend a lot of time in my tape case in the 90s though (the kind with drawers). You guys'd laugh if you saw some of the stuff in there :giggle:

Drea said:
I'm surprised mine hasn't worn out - it's 20 years old! :lol: Of course, I wasn't quite as big of a fan then as I am now... but considering the all the moves, etc I've done since I bought it, it's amazing it still plays :wink: It *did* spend a lot of time in my tape case in the 90s though (the kind with drawers). You guys'd laugh if you saw some of the stuff in there :giggle:

:lol: oh, I don't know I have my share of tapes like that

I was only 12 at the time - not exactly gentle on anything, I still look back on those years and all the tapes and comic books and such things I just left around or used hard and ruined

:sigh:

Just for the hell of it I opened the first drawer in that case, and inside it was:

Air Supply (3 tapes)
Lionel Ritchie
Ghostbusters soundtrack
Huey Lewis & the News
Bruce Springsteen
Corey Hart
Duran Duran (Arena)
Footloose soundtrack
Hall & Oates
and 1 mixed tape

....Nope, not a child of the 80s at all, am I? :wink:

Well I need to get up and take the kids to school tomorrow, my sis is borrowing Jake's truck because her cars in the shop - I'm not expecting him to be a happy teenager about not having his wheels :p

:hug: good night Drea I'll talk to you tomorrow

*sticks head in* Hello.... :wave:

*leaves Tim tams on the table for when everyone else gets up* :)

Ant update: They're all gone! My housemate disposed of the bodies while I was at work. Huzzah!

Also, I'm rather proud of myself cos I finally did some bass practise for the first time since before Xmas... :reject:
:rockon:
... Incidentally, now I know why Adam looks kinda bored playing Desire in R&H... :wink:

... Mmmm, Adam.

*wanders off again*

Last edited:
Drea said:
Just for the hell of it I opened the first drawer in that case, and inside it was:

Huey Lewis & the News

They totally rock! :rockon: Ahhhh remember their cheesy videos so vividly :giggle:

You know what? Im proud to say that Im a child of the 80's! :lol:

Hope everyone has a great Monday! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom