PLEBA Girls Party - SIMply having a wonderful Christmas time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Bri, we are gonna have such a better party than any of the losers who pity us for staying home :happy: :rockon: :lol:

and SG made my day when I was the first to flirt with B but my excitement is dwindling now that you made out with him :angry: :wink:

:drool:

Aw, don't worry! Sim Bono is a bit of a player :wink: He'll be back :laugh:

Drea - I think the NYE party was a great idea... but in true procrastinators fashion, now we will just say 'We'll do it next year!' :wink:

TorontoVertigo8.jpg

VintagePunk said:

You girls are too kind - thanks. :) :hug: I think we're always more critical of ourselves.

Just pretend I'm not reading it, and accidentaly email me new parts you write.
No pressure, problem solved :happy:

:lol:
We all are really to hard on ourselves, and we all tell eachother that, but no one of us listen to our own advice. :tsk:
Honestly tho, it was very good, and you should write it because you enjoyed doing so. And deny your virgoian perfectionism. :p

Drea said:

:giggle: The funny part being I was going to invite all the close to TO PGP girls up to my place for a NYE party, but I never got around to doing any formal inviting! I'm already in my jammies, and I don't think I'll be getting out of them till Tues morning now! :lol:

Considering my harsh anti-NYE stance, I probably wouldn't have shown up, anyway. :wink: :lmao:

Isn't that a perfect Bono pic? The sleeves, the neck... :drool:

WB Dazz :hug: :shifty: *Snatches Adam away while she's catching up

What did you pick up at the mall, Bri? or should I say who did you pick up at the mall? :wink:

You know what? As much as I like the 'Scary Pleban girl' t-shirt, we really need a special t-shirt for our group here. a 'Pleban Party Girl' T-shirt :ohmy:

:hmm: Why didn't I think of that earlier on in the tour? :grumpy:

oh, well, that gives us time to have them designed and printed before the next tour :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Exactly :happy:

:lol:

Gosh darn it, if you don't keep writing, I'll never get my ahnds on the 4 pg smutty scene! :sad:
And that's tragic.
Are you going to make me have to raid your house and steal it? :madwife:

:p

I really didn't like the way it turned out. :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG, can we have an awesome design? :happy:
I must say, I think the guitar hero design is one of the better ones. :drool:
Oh, and I love the blue crack dude. :lol:

I like the blue crack addict guy, too :cute:

I just like the idea that we have a special title. Not just plebans, but Pleban Party Girls :ohmy: You know thats gotta be scary sounding to Bono :lmao:

Sarah's off the phone, she saw the update, and was :lmao:

There are 4 or 5 of them getting together tomorrow night, and one's a guy. He's sort of a recent addition to their circle, and has been showing up when they hang out lately. I asked Sarah which one of them likes him, or who he likes, and she's being all evasive and mysterious. :lmao: :cute:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah's off the phone, she saw the update, and was :lmao:

There are 4 or 5 of them getting together tomorrow night, and one's a guy. He's sort of a recent addition to their circle, and has been showing up when they hang out lately. I asked Sarah which one of them likes him, or who he likes, and she's being all evasive and mysterious. :lmao: :cute:

:ohmy: :giggle:

Sarah has a boy-friend! :cute: :wink:

Sorry Sarah, I'm the youngest in my family so I never had a little sister to tease :D

Sad_Girl said:

You know thats gotta be scary sounding to Bono :lmao:

:bono: ....oh god........they've sent in their special forces..........RUN!
:edge: Bono! You're running in the wrong direction! You're running towards them!
:bono: Who says it's the wrong direction? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :giggle:

Sarah has a boy-friend! :cute :wink

:lmao:!
I was about to say that! :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:bono: ....oh god........they've sent in their special forces..........RUN!
:edge: Bono! You're running in the wrong direction! You're running towards them!
:bono: Who says it's the wrong direction? :shifty:

:lmao:!!

:adam: I think Bono has a point :shifty: *runs toward SG and Drea*

:larry: *runs away in other direction with :edge:*

Back
Top Bottom