PLEBA girls party-simply fantastic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

True. During hte poist coital snuggle we'll probaly lay in the dark discussing guitars, riffs, chord progessions, ect, ect, ect.

Is that okay with you? :wink: Cause I need soemthing to get me to quit this chord transcription I'm doing....

That sounds great to me. :giggle: I don't mind being part of the distracting! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :hug: :heart:

I have one too. Love the song but can't listen. Gone Away by the Offspring (ironically, probably their best song :madspit: ) Reminds me of my dad, and the intense pain of the early days.

:hug: Its amazing what music can do to us and for us. *sigh*

CeeCee said:

:giggle: Let's take Edge and go to bed then, Russ. :hug: :heart:

That sounds perfect to me. I'm exhausted.

<takes Edgie and Cindy by the hands and heads for the door>

Time for me to head to bed, morning comes way to early around here. Luv ya all. Nighty night! :heart: :hug: :kiss:

Russty Cat said:

That sounds perfect to me. I'm exhausted.

<takes Edgie and Cindy by the hands and heads for the door>

Time for me to head to bed, morning comes way to early around here. Luv ya all. Nighty night! :heart: :hug: :kiss:

YAY! *follows Russ and Edgie* Night ladies! Or VP rather. :heart: :hug:

I stumble in here at an hour that is entirely too late (or too early) to find that people have been talking about Bailey's and cocoa, and Zoo Sydney without me. I'm not sure if I should :drool: or :sad:

:hug: for Rusty. Music is a powerful thing - there are songs that I love and hate to listen to because of the memories they bring.

And I have the Japanese broadcast of ZooSydney on DVD (or a version I believe was taken from the VHS copied on to two CDs - they're mpg files I think). If anyone wants a copy, I'd be glad to mail them out.

Eidolon Bird said:
I stumble in here at an hour that is entirely too late (or too early) to find that people have been talking about Bailey's and cocoa, and Zoo Sydney without me. I'm not sure if I should :drool: or :sad:

:hug: for Rusty. Music is a powerful thing - there are songs that I love and hate to listen to because of the memories they bring.

And I have the Japanese broadcast of ZooSydney on DVD (or a version I believe was taken from the VHS copied on to two CDs - they're mpg files I think). If anyone wants a copy, I'd be glad to mail them out.

:hyper: :drool: :drool:

I'm not sleeping. :wink:

Morning girls! DAMN..how late were you up:shame:

I missed it:scream:

I see the F word was still ongoing.......thats fucktastic:wink:

YAY!!! I downloaded something and now I can make avatars:hyper:!!!!

Hey Raven:wink: Don't think we've met..I'm Dis:wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Dis! :drool: Snooky! :hug:

Woha Dis...you are so close to 10K! :crack: :wink:

I know:reject:

I will have to go into hiding:|

Fly:hug: where have you been:hug:

Snooky..I know..I love making these things:hyper: this one is pretty nice:drool:

Dismantled said:

I know:reject:

I will have to go into hiding:|

Fly:hug: where have you been:hug:

Snooky..I know..I love making these things:hyper: this one is pretty nice:drool:

Hibernating Dis :hyper: :laugh:

Where have I been? Oh you know...my real life has been attempting to steal me away. I will never give in. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Hibernating Dis :hyper: :laugh:

Where have I been? Oh you know...my real life has been attempting to steal me away. I will never give in. :wink:

:drool: :drool: :drool: my own avatar is making me drool:lmao:

real life ruins all the fun:madspit: :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Woha that one is hot.... :drool: :combust:

What's new with you Dis? How are the wedding plans coming?

Almost everything is set...just finsihed making the invites lastnight....pretty much all ready:wink:

Work starts again soon:madspit: ugh

Snooky pie said:
OMG Dis is playing musical avatars :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know:lmao:

:drool: I just downloaded this new free program:drool: making these things is so much fun!!! its like christmas for me:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom