Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
OMG I can't believe what happened. My mother got a check from a distant cousin which was her mother's share for $7500.:ohmy: It was left to my mother's mother by the cousin's mother. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

I don't really get it :lol: but that's great!!!! :D :hug:

WildHoney said:
Wild prepares a PLEBA posse to go up north and sort the nasty people out

No one messes with my clones :madspit:

:hyper:

*imagines quintclone kicking ass out of sad little boys*

You could soooooo take them Wild :yes:

Where do you live Wild?

daygloeyes2 said:
OMG I can't believe what happened. My mother got a check from a distant cousin which was her mother's share for $7500.:ohmy: It was left to my mother's mother by the cousin's mother. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Oh DG, thats wonderful! :hug: :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
bonos28.jpg

He looks like Elijah Wood in that pic :no: it creeps me out!

Hi guys

Wild I love the Bono tattoo! :drool: Jemma the nose piercing is so cool! It looks great on you. :yes:

DG :hyper: that is so cool about the money!!!!

BG boys suck!!! :rant:

bono_gal said:

Partially him and partially another wanker of a friend I've got!

*pardon my french :wink: *

My very feminine sexually confused friend rang me up to ask me to go shopping this morning.....with the boy aswell. He said that the boy and his girlfriend were going earlier and that he was going later, so 'cos i had FOUR hours sleep last night I said I would meet him and we would go later.

He said he would call me...

12pm went...
1pm went....
2pm went...
3pm went and i thought ill ring him to see what he's doing.

So he says, "Oh yeah, I'm already here with everyone."

:|

Thats a 30 minute train ride alone for me then!

So I just said, oh forget it, you're supposed to be going with me but whatever.

We had a little bit of conflict over the phone but nothing major.

So then at 7pm he rang again asking me to go to his house, I said no 'cos all i really wanted to do was sleep.

He said "oh, no, dont go to bed....*the boy* wants to see you. I do too hahaa, we'll come down later tonight....no taking no for an answer."

So I agreed and have stayed awake for them...

9pm came...
10pm came...
11pm came so I thought I'd ring him up.

He says "Oh, *the girlfriend* has just got a taxi so there's not much point in us coming all the way down there just to see you"

He said THAT, sniggering and laughing to himself.

So i said what are you laughing at?

He said Im not laughing and then that sparked more conflict!

Then at the end of it I told him to Piss off and I put the phone down on him :mad:

Why cant people just be nice?!

It's 'cos of him that I got 4 hours sleep anyway, stupid shite kept me up till 5am on MSN! :madspit: :madspit:

i have two northern arses to kick now :angry: how dare they treat quintclone like this :mad:

BG:hug: get a good nights sleep tonight if you can :hug:

WildHoney said:

:lol:

I live in Rainham, Essex BG. It's about 13 miles from London, heading east

Ooooh........come up t'north Wild :lol:

Nope, t'scousers dont say t' on evrything they t'say

Some parts of t'north do though.

Why did I bring that up?! :huh:

:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper::hyper:

thats great news DG :hug::hug: :D

I'm doing okay. Still have an upset stomach and I'm really tired. I didn't go out at all today like I had hoped. I have to drive to Portland tomorrow so hopefully I will feel better. I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle though which is a tad funny since I'm in Seattle. :wink:

Wild its so cool that its been 21 years of :drool: The nurse at the hospital was laughing at me yesterday, cuz I wasn't happy about having her take blood and put an IV in. She said "you have huge tattoos, come on!!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom