Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being productive is overrated. :angry:

:wink:

See you later VP :hug:

I have a phone call from a friend. I think I know what it's about. :| Be back in a few. :

I'm back, still on the phone trying to calm my friend down. :slant:

This is the 2nd time today I've had to do that. I should be the one crying and falling apart over this. :huh: Thank God for Prozac. :lol:

My mother just let me know she's going to try and meet with the principal or president of my school to try and work something out on Tuesday. I'm hoping they do.

Damn phone calls :angry:

I hope they do too, DG. I'll be thinking of you. :hug:

I gotta run for an early dinner girls, and then I'm seeing a friend who's moving to Toronto tomorrow so I may not be online later tonight. Have a good one, though :heart:

hi guys :wave:

I made up with my friend...I'm happy that we aren't in a fight, but I honestly don't really want to be friends anymore so I'm just like bleh

This morning I woke up and my throat is KILLING me, and the doctor isn't in today

BUT I went shopping and got a jacket and a pair of jeans! :lol:

Wild- I WAS supposed to come to London, but I'm not sure if we will now because with everything it will be like a $10000 trip :( we should have booked it earlier

DG- I hope everything works out for you :hug:

VP (and DG, actually!)- congrats on getting into your clothes! I just bought jeans a little small on me, maybe that will give me motivation :lol:

Drea said:
:yikes: I don't own Unforgettable Fire, so I've been going by what it sounds like Bono's singing... Why didn't anyone tell me the line is actually "Let it go, and so find a way"? I've been signing it "Let it go, it's a bad way"!!

Drea just catching up so someone might have offered this to you already but ill send the whole unforgettable fire album via MSN if you want :hug:

bonoishot said:

Drea just catching up so someone might have offered this to you already but ill send the whole unforgettable fire album via MSN if you want :hug:

It's okay, but thanks :hug: I'm planning on picking it up eventually, that comment was just born of me discovering a somewhat big lyric mistake I'd been signing :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:
Does this ever happen to any of you? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and felt hungry...but at the same time I felt like I was going to barf. It felt like there was all this crap in my throat only though, that wouldn't go down no matter how hard I swallowed. It was really annoying :|

:hug::hug:

it happens to me sometimes :|

Back
Top Bottom