Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I've never seen it :shrug:

:shocked: you must!! It's incredible...I love it! It's a Cameron Crowe movie (loosely based on his life as a teenager) about a 15 year old kid who gets a job working for Rolling Stone magazine and he ends up traveling with a band, making friends with the groupies, etc. It takes place in the early 70's. Excellent movie, and great cast :heart:

AF3C1.jpg

Out of boredom right now, I'm looking at my school calendar online, or specifically the period between May 15th-25th. I have final exams, prom, senior retreat, grad rehearsels and finally, graduation. Looking at that schedule, it's hitting me: I'm a senior. Holy :censored:. :ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:
Out of boredom right now, I'm looking at my school calendar online, or specifically the period between May 15th-25th. I have final exams, prom, and graduation. Looking at that schedule, it's hitting me: I'm a senior. Holy :censored:. :ohmy:

:hyper: that's so exciting...can't wait until I'm a senior next year!!

I'm not allowed to have senioritis. My mother refuses to let me stay home unless I'm practically dying. :lol: I haven't missed a day of school since I skipped out on the last week of 8th grade. :ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm not allowed to have senioritis. My mother refuses to let me stay home unless I'm practically dying. :lol: I haven't missed a day of school since I skipped out on the last week of 8th grade. :ohmy:

:lol: No, I actually went to school MORE my senior year. I was just so cocky and full of myself it was awful! I really wish I knew as much now as I THOUGHT I did back then!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
His real name is Chris Knight Sami....he and Curry met on a Surrel Life series on VH1 and that's why they have their own show...:shrug:

I know that's where they met, I just forgot his name :wink:

DG- :ohmy: major props to ya!! :lol: I stay home relatively often, because we don't do any freakin work!!! :laugh: it's been harder this year, I haven't stayed home yet. My mom doesn't mind as long as I make up the work. She's letting me miss school to go to NY to see U2 twice! :happy: and she's letting me miss one day to stay on the GA line in Miami if I find GA's for Monday :lol: But my dad, if he found out I stayed home he would totally freak out. He's very strict like that :uhoh:

sami0201 said:

I know that's where they met, I just forgot his name :wink:

DG- :ohmy: major props to ya!! :lol: I stay home relatively often, because we don't do any freakin work!!! :laugh: it's been harder this year, I haven't stayed home yet. My mom doesn't mind as long as I make up the work. She's letting me miss school to go to NY to see U2 twice! :happy: and she's letting me miss one day to stay on the GA line in Miami if I find GA's for Monday :lol: But my dad, if he found out I stayed home he would totally freak out. He's very strict like that :uhoh:

It's not my choice. :lol:

So lucky you get to skip for U2. I wanted GA's for October but both dates then are on school dates and my mother said no. :madspit:

My Senior year, all of my friends got to skip school for a day to go down to Detroit and see Guns N Roses in concert. I was the only one in my circle of friends whose parents wouldn't let them go :(

Sad_Girl said:
My Senior year, all of my friends got to skip school for a day to go down to Detroit and see Guns N Roses in concert. I was the only one in my circle of friends whose parents wouldn't let them go :(

Awww :hug:

For the past 2 years, almost all of the school has skipped the day to see that Patriots victory parade in Boston. I asked my mother to let me get dismissed so I could at least watch the parade on TV at home and she said no. :madspit: :lol:

Sami, my mom was the same way sort of. She skipped school to see the Beatles land at the airport in Boston. :lol:

You are very lucky Sami...my parents did the same for me for the second October Chicago date during the Elevation Tour....they even picked me up after school and took me to the United Center just in time for them to open the doors. Of course they had tickets too...so I was even more lucky.

Those were the days...*good :sigh:*

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww :hug:

For the past 2 years, almost all of the school has skipped the day to see that Patriots victory parade in Boston. I asked my mother to let me get dismissed so I could at least watch the parade on TV at home and she said no. :madspit: :lol:

Sami, my mom was the same way sort of. She skipped school to see the Beatles land at the airport in Boston. :lol:

:lol: that's so cool! My grandma and her brother skipped school to see them land at JFK, didn't tell their parents, and the next day they were on the cover of the newspaper waving to the guys as they walked off the plane! :lmao: my great grandpa still has that newspaper somewhere in his house

my mom was...yeah :shifty: quite a few stories from her, and I'm sure she hasn't even told me half of them

Sad_Girl said:

:rockon: Yeah, this was during their Use your illusion days, so they were really on top of their game. But, oh well :shrug: I'm making up for it now (and then some :wink: )

:yes: :applaud:
it's ok, Bono is SO much better looking than Axl! :wink: :yes: (although I do have a really weird attraction to Axl back when they were big)

OMG we thought Axl Rose was the ultimate in sexiness back then :lmao:

Weldy, She hasn't been posting at all, but I see she is listed as being logged in

Sad_Girl said:
OMG we thought Axl Rose was the ultimate in sexiness back then :lmao:

Weldy, She hasn't been posting at all, but I see she is listed as being logged in

I understand SG :wink:

And I don't understand how anyone would find Axl Rose sexy....I was very young when they hit the big time and even then I didn't find him sexy.

I think Bono is MUCH sexier! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom