PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

Awwwwwwwww :sad:

I've been working less hours than usual...so that's one of the reasons...I want to get a ticket...but I'm thinking about waiting until Ticketmaster maybe releases some more...but let's see how much my check is next Thursday.

Plus I got the day of sales to think about too....so there's hope yet that I will still see some of you guys.

To everyone :hug:

I just realized this Sunday will be 3 months to the day until I see U2 and meet Jem and Wild (and hopefully VP and Ruff)!!! :hyper: :happy:

I feel a bit
9.gif
today Fly...but it's a monthly
9.gif
..so I should feel fine by tomorrow

FlyYourKite said:
My first day is next Thursday too DG! :scream: We will be in mourning together. :sad:

:sad: :hug:

This year we have a liturgy on the first day of school. We've never had that before. WTF? :huh:

Speaking of liturgies, this year I sit in the senior section which puts me in direct eye contact with all the admin. So no more naptimes during them. :sad: :scream:

daygloeyes2 said:

:sad: :hug:

This year we have a liturgy on the first day of school. We've never had that before. WTF? :huh:

Speaking of liturgies, this year I sit in the senior section which puts me in direct eye contact with all the admin. So no more naptimes during them. :sad: :scream:

:sad: :hug: I feel for you. Although we didn't have liturgies the first day of school (wtf!), I did go to a Catholic school and I feel your pain. Thank God I'm in university now...that's all I have to say.

Do you at least have interesting classes this year?

Sad_Girl said:
probably 16 for me too, Wild :hug: I still haven't found out about the 14th... thats a possibility :hyper:

Where are you possibly getting a ticket for the 14th, and if you can manage to get a second one for that date can I pay you for it? :giggle: There haven't been any ticket drops on ticketbastard yet, and my credit card's maxxed so ETS is out of the question :(

Drea said:

Where are you possibly getting a ticket for the 14th, and if you can manage to get a second one for that date can I pay you for it? :giggle: There haven't been any ticket drops on ticketbastard yet, and my credit card's maxxed so ETS is out of the question :(

It's a long shot, and as far as I know it's just the one ticket... I can do some checking though :hug:

Hi guys! Weldy, I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard from your aunt :hug:

DG did your mom ever hear fromthe doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom