PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

I don't know if you guys have it there but we have a store called Best Buy (they sell electronics, CD's, DVD's, etc) and they have all these huge posters hanging from the ceiling and obviously I loved this one so I asked the store manager if he could give it to me when they took it down instead of throwing it out, but he was so nice that he ordered me a new one from their headquarters! :D And he told me that he knows people in their camp so maybe when they come to town he could get it signed :drool: I must keep in touch with this guy! It pays to open your mouth once in a while!! :lol:

:lol:
Wow! It must *really* be huge then!
Good job usuing your pleban wiles and your natural charm to overcome the poor manager. :wink:
Clearly I need to go to Best buy. HMV aren't very sharing. :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Bought it like that....I got it at a Field of Dreams (they mainly sell signed sports memorabilla...but they do have stuff like the one I have) at the Water Tower Mall in Chicago.

that's so cool- don't you ever think like omg Bono actually touched this picture!

:lol: I'm such a dork

hi BG :hug:

Diane :hug:

guys, I made the stupid decision of picking the ONE campaign to do for an Environmental project (like what did they do to help the environment and what effect) and it's due tomorrow but I can't figure out what making poverty history and combating AIDS has to do with the environment :yikes:

sami0201 said:
guys, I made the stupid decision of picking the ONE campaign to do for an Environmental project (like what did they do to help the environment and what effect) and it's due tomorrow but I can't figure out what making poverty history and combating AIDS has to do with the environment :yikes:

Ummm...........:scratch:

Didn't they review what you chose?
My teachers always used to do that....

I'll keep thinking though........:hmm:
(cause I think you may need a little BS :giggle: )

\/ What Weldy said is true. Cleaning up water supplies is always a good thing. If they're removing contamintaion, that's generally beneficial for one and all.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache...o_hi.pdf+Makepovertyhistory+environment&hl=en
:shrug:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Just say that the ONE campaign helps families with fresh foods and water...since their natural waters are so :yuck: and they have little food to begin with.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just say that the ONE campaign helps families with fresh foods and water...since their natural waters are so :yuck: and they have little food to begin with.

^ what weldy said :yes:

:hyper: i got some great news today!

My cousin in the land of bono had her baby! :cute: :cute:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...never thought about that...I'm just happy that i have it...and I don't think you are a dork....you're special :wink:

:lol: I have a few autographs and every time I look at them I'm like he touched this! she touched this! and every time I wear this shirt I'm like Lisa Marie Presley hugged me when i was wearing this! :lmao: :reject:

ok thanks guys I'll try :yikes:

my teacher told me that I could make it environmental so I should do it (but he's a little wacked- very weird guy..I'm in an 11th grade AP class and he gives us extra credit on anything if we draw pictures on it! :lol: )

BG :hug: congrats!!! :cute:

bono_gal said:

^ what weldy said :yes:

:hyper: i got some great news today!

My cousin in the land of bono had her baby! :cute: :cute:

Awww! Congrats! :happy: :hug:

Sami
Have you tried simply googling
" Makepovertyhistory enviroment"?
Looking at cached pages means the key words are highlighted for you. ;)

Google. :drool:

Gonna go for a bit.
I dhall return later!
Luv ya ladies!
:hug: :heart:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

poverty isn't healthy for people or the environment.....cause of:uhoh: sewage leaking into the earth...trash strewn about...if people could care for themselves better they would care for the earth as well.....

:shrug::wink:

Dismantled said:

poverty isn't healthy for people or the environment.....cause of:uhoh: sewage leaking into the earth...trash strewn about...if people could care for themselves better they would care for the earth as well.....

:shrug::wink:

:) thanks I'll figure out something.....I don't have to hand anything in I just have to read it to the class and summarize it in one minute out loud

sami0201 said:

:lol: I have a few autographs and every time I look at them I'm like he touched this! she touched this! and every time I wear this shirt I'm like Lisa Marie Presley hugged me when i was wearing this! :lmao: :reject:

Wow...I can understand why you asked....but like I said....I never thought about it...I'm just happy that i have the picture.

Laters Bri :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom