PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
SG, he does a little.

Can we shave his head and get him a beanie? :laugh:

his hair is almost as short as the shave job Edge wears now, that is a couple years old. His hairline was naturally progressing that way, so he said screw it and got it cut super duper short.

But I don't think I've ever actually seen him in a beanie/snowhat, now that I think about it. :hmm: I'll buy him one for Christmas :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I just wanted to see that pic again :wink: and I knew you'd appreciate it.

Actually, now that I have a few people here, I want to ask a question.

Some people think my Hubby resembles Edge :crack: which is ironic considering he is the band member I'm least attracted to. :reject:

If I post a pic will you tell me what you think?

Of course I would. Edge is a wonderful and beautiful man. Not in the same way as Adam or Bono, but he is. :yes:

And yeah, i'll tell ya. I'm curious as to what sort of man attracts a pretty blonde Pleban.

Sad_Girl said:
Mark008.jpg
7fa982c17uu.jpg

Tre, I would never say that! I LOVE Edge's guitar playing :rockon: and I love his singing voice, too :drool:

Slap a Beanie on him and he could be an Edge look alike. But I say taht from a side profile shots. I'd need front facing ones to get the perfect idea. But from the side, yeah.

:shifty: He has the skinny guy with no hips thing going, thats for sure. :lol: and he's balding, wears the goatee (AKA 'lady pleaser :wink: ) So, i do see what the similiarities are. He's not a look alike, per-se but ... :shrug: kind of funny, isn't it? :eyebrow:

:lol:

Goodnight Drea :hug: sweet dreams :) (I may have an Adam cap for you tomorrow :wink: )

Ok, everyone else, I'm off to bed as well :hug: Goodnight and talk to you soon!

:yawn: Good morning, um I mean good afternoon everyone. :shifty: :hug:

Last night I watched Office Space while taking shots of cheap raspberry schnapps with my brother. Because of that, today I am the lady with the spinning head. :ohmy: :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
:kiss:
Mornin....err......Afternoon!

:scream: Argh!! I don't want that song in my head!!!
:shame:

:lol:

Bet you want the thoughts in your head though :lol:

Hey Bri :wave:

It's crazy how you two clones always come at the same time....thats the same for Dis and DG :hmm:

What's the good news VP? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
BG, just found a way to free up a bit of money, so my budget isn't stretched to the max. :)

*hopes VP is freeing up money for Boston*

:wink:

I need a coffee this morning....um I mean afternoon. :shifty: Be back in a few. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
:yawn: Good morning, um I mean good afternoon everyone. :shifty: :hug:

Last night I watched Office Space while taking shots of cheap raspberry schnapps with my brother. Because of that, today I am the lady with the spinning head. :ohmy: :|

You didn't let the bondage plan slip to him when you were drinking, did you? :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom