PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:applaud: :hug: you'll do fine! It's a great opportunity, and always good to try new things. :wink:

It's not like the U2_GTAers haven't seen me signing before at Elevation and October shows :giggle: Not that they've probably noticed, save a few that I hang out with a bit more regularly...

So Drea, when a person sings in a choir and doesn't know the words, you just mouth 'watermelon' and it looks like whatever word you are trying to really sing.

In sign language, what do you do ? :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

Tre is causing a scene, we better let him out before someone comes to 'rescue' him.......:wink:

:hmm: How about we just get out the gag, you know the one with the little rubber ball that goes in the mouth and then the leather strap clasps behind the head... :shifty: Oh, wait... is that supposed to be our little secret? :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:
So Drea, when a person sings in a choir and doesn't know the words, you just mouth 'watermelon' and it looks like whatever word you are trying to really sing.

In sign language, what do you do ? :wink:

:giggle: Not sure what a real interpreter does - after all, they're far more practiced than me :lol: - but I either try to sign something close or just not sign at all ;)

CeeCee said:
Hey all. The Prodigal Baby Fan returns.

:hug:

Russty sends you a *purr* :wink:

and this is from me, :D
holyhotedge.jpg

CeeCee said:

I know, I got an email from her this evening.

And what'd I do to deserve Sexy Edge? Not that I'm complaging. *rightclicksave*

:lol: I just wanted to see that pic again :wink: and I knew you'd appreciate it.

Actually, now that I have a few people here, I want to ask a question.

Some people think my Hubby resembles Edge :crack: which is ironic considering he is the band member I'm least attracted to. :reject:

If I post a pic will you tell me what you think?

Sad_Girl said:

Tre, I would never say that! I LOVE Edge's guitar playing :rockon: and I love his singing voice, too :drool:

alright then :D

his falsetto is way too high :no: I can just about manage bono's but edges :yikes:

:wink:

I guess I do see small similarities in the pics :shurg: I'm not good at seeing that sort of thing though:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom