Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Listened to HTDAAB for the first time in ages tonight. Sarah kept commenting that she preferred the live versions of the songs to the album versions. COBL came on, and I asked her if the album version held any appeal for her.

Sarah: Duh. Do you see confetti dropping from our ceiling? :grumpy:

Apparently, I now have to rig a confetti-dropping mechanism in order to enjoy the song.

And build a rail in your living room, and have Bono pop out of the middle of the rail, looking all amazed to find you there ...

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Listened to HTDAAB for the first time in ages tonight. Sarah kept commenting that she preferred the live versions of the songs to the album versions. COBL came on, and I asked her if the album version held any appeal for her.

Apparently, I now have to rig a confetti-dropping mechanism in order to enjoy the song.

If you both had been at the Brooklyn Bridge show, Sarah would want to see the skyline of Manhattan at night being projected on your wall during that song!!!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Sarah!

:hmm: you know, she has a point, though. And don't forget the flashes of light, and to do the awkward hand gesture thingie B does and has the whole audience doing now, too :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

:hmm:

I kinda like that idea....

:wink:

I knew you would. So do I.

:drool:

jobob's living room is very small, so she'd have to have a small rail for Bono. About the size of the railroad tracks posted at the start of the thread.

VintagePunk said:

:laugh:

And fast cars just isn't the same without B pulling a few fancy moves. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What a glorious title! :love:

Do you want me to try and crop it for you? :lol:

Well, yeah, but since you don't know what the heck I look like, and I'm one of the people in the background of it ... just how well would it work to have you do it? :|

jobob said:

Well, yeah, but since you don't know what the heck I look like, and I'm one of the people in the background of it ... just how well would it work to have you do it? :|

Go to paint.......and draw a sloppy red circle around yourself. (or if you can't do that....give me some guidance as to wear the heck you are)
Send me that, and a clean pic, and consider it done. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

And fast cars just isn't the same without B pulling a few fancy moves. :wink:

I'm all about the Fast Cars dance:

fastcarsinnyc.jpg

In NYC.

001e06b0bonomiraslava92105.jpg

With Miroslava in Chicago.

I think I'm about to go to bed.

Bri, I think I'm gonna try to edit that photo myself soon. If I can't, I'll send it to you along with a descripton or another photo of me so you can figure it out. :wink:

Night, all. It's been real, it's been fun, it was even real fun!

Back
Top Bottom