PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I just realized my earlier post sounded rude ... :reject: I'm just distracted; watching TV and working on new wallpapers

It's okay, SG.

I'm just here trying to relax and have a little fun before I go to bed. It's been a long trying week, and a too-short weekend.

Really, I ought to be doing housework. But I'll be doing housework this week before my relatives come over for my graduation ceremony on Thursday night.

Good evening girls :wave: :heart:

Its good to see you Joanne. :hug: I haven't seen ya in a while. I think we keep missing each other. :heart:

SG :hug: thanks for the new pretty wallpapers. I swear I'm gonna have to start printing them off and plastering my studio with them. hehe

Sami :hug: I wish I could help ya so it wouldnt' take so long. :(

FlyYourKite said:

Russty! :hug: :sexywink:

My day was pretty uneventful. I spent most of my time either studying or listening to the Rent soundtrack. :lol:

How was yours?

Hi SG! :hug: How are you doing?

It was actually better then I thought it would be. Mr. Cat put Christmas lights on the house, I sat in the front garden and watched him. hehe Then we went to the grocery store. When I got home I had a fever again so I took some meds and crashed out for a while. But I feel better now. Mr. Cat was sweet and said he wanted to take me shopping today so then I wouldn't have to do anything the rest of the week if I didn't want too. I see a week of riding the couch in my future. :wink:

I really like your wallpapers :up: :) Very pretty! Sorry to hear about your headache. :hug:

I think I'm going to head to bed now though. 3 exams in 3 days is upon me tomorrow and I need to be all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. :lol:

Night girls!!

Night Drea and Fly! :hug: Good luck on the exams. :heart:

SG your trying to kill me with all the wallpapers, aren't you? :giggle:

Ok, I'd say I did about 70% of them. I shoved some of my old ones in the index card box and I highly doubt that he goes through every card checking them :shrug: I'll do more in school tomorrow before that class, but if not, oh well!! I have a 95% in there, I can't see it going down to a B because of one assignment- even if he realizes, he can't give me a zero anyway because I have the majority done

and now my back really hurts and I have cramps :happy: :|

:lol:

Russty, hope you feel better :hug: and SG, hope your headache goes away! :hug:
goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom