PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG I'd call them first :yes:

I went to Borders today and after taking literally 15 minutes to find a spot I went in and they still don't have it :madspit: They have the November issue, and Barnes and Noble has the December issue so I guess B&N will get it first :hyper:

I go through phases of insomnia and hypersomnia - I'm swinging towards Hypersomnia again at the moment - I've been going to bed at midnight or one and sleeping until like four oclock in the afrernoon (on and off- I get up and eat, then I go back to bed or fall asleep on the couch :reject: )

sami0201 said:

I subscribe :drool:

along with at least 10 other magazines..I'm a magazine whore :love:

When you're on blue crack 18 hours a day, you tend not to have time to read magazines - especially those with substantial articles like Vanity Fair :shh:

:lol:

I read ads for magazine subscriptions, and to subscribe in Canada, it's usually more expensive than buying it in stores. :madspit: We currently only subscribe to two that were offered through a magazine sales fundraising campaign at Sarah's school, Rolling Stone and Writers Digest.

VintagePunk said:

When you're on blue crack 18 hours a day, you tend not to have time to read magazines - especially those with substantial articles like Vanity Fair :shh:

:lol:

I read ads for magazine subscriptions, and to subscribe in Canada, it's usually more expensive than buying it in stores. :madspit: We currently only subscribe to two that were offered through a magazine sales fundraising campaign at Sarah's school, Rolling Stone and Writers Digest.

that sucks :madspit:

Rolling Stone is the best deal...you get it every 2 weeks for only $12 a year when it's like $4 to buy at the store :drool:

I get that, People, Vanity Fair, In Style, Allure, Glamour, Lucky, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle, W, Architectural Digest, Domino, Jane (which I love- amazing photography :bow: )...and my mom gets a bunch that I don't like (Women's Day, Better Homes...stuff like that :lol: )

wow I get too many magazines :reject: my trick is, I buy one copy at a store and send in the subscribe card thing, but I check Bill Me Later...so my dad gets the bill a few months later and he thinks we've been subscribing all along and he's just renewing the subscription :lmao:

sami0201 said:

my trick is, I buy one copy at a store and send in the subscribe card thing, but I check Bill Me Later...so my dad gets the bill a few months later and he thinks we've been subscribing all along and he's just renewing the subscription :lmao:

:shame: :tsk:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

that sucks :madspit:

Rolling Stone is the best deal...you get it every 2 weeks for only $12 a year when it's like $4 to buy at the store :drool:

wow I get too many magazines :reject: my trick is, I buy one copy at a store and send in the subscribe card thing, but I check Bill Me Later...so my dad gets the bill a few months later and he thinks we've been subscribing all along and he's just renewing the subscription :lmao:

Doesn't RS have a lifetime subscription plan, for like $99?? That plan isn't available in Canada. :mad: I think we pay around $32 per year, but that's still greatly reduced from the normal cost because of the fundraising thing.

Great way to sneak it past your dad! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom