PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was that 'whatever' cheerleader.
Didn't hang with the girls
Had friends from all sorts of backgrounds
Wouldn't date any of the cool guys ( I had Mr GG from 10th grade on)
Didn't like any of the other girls
I just showed up in my skirt and did my job :wink:

Bye Sg:wave:

A huge crap load of snow and ice just slid off our roof:yikes: scared the hell out of me...the dogs are clinging too me.

Dismantled said:
Bye Sg:wave:

A huge crap load of snow and ice just slid off our roof:yikes: scared the hell out of me...the dogs are clinging too me.

I get that sometimes too....but I'm on the lower level on a two story apartment complex....so longer and bigger roof.

:yikes: I know....but at least some of the snow will (or maybe) fall into the quarry that I live next too....hopefully *crosses finger*

sami0201 said:

I know:yikes: its scary *clings to sami.

we have a really steep pitch to our roof and it makes a huge crash when it does it:scream:*shakes

Weldy a poem about life is a neat idea:up: writing is a great way to get feelings out.

greeneyedgirl said:

oh yeah....:lmao: lemme explain..

Mr Dis and I went to get 3 christmas trees yesterday, we out in the woods for like 3 hrs looking...climbed 3 trees..cut the tops off, dragged em like 1/2 mile back to my moms house, tied them to the car and drove them home....we were too tired to take them off yestday.

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, I have night vision on my video camera.......

not quite sure why one would need it on a video camera, but.......:eyebrow:

does it take good pics?:shifty:

:lmao:

I was just wondering cause I was thinking of getting Mr. Dis one....

I would like a new set of binocculars with night vision.
Mine are really old, they belonged to my grandpa and I think I should put them away.

Check out Cabelas Club web site
Cabelas :drool:

yeah thats what I was thinking of getting him...night vision binocculars:yes: I think they would be fun:up:

they have some on amazon....I will check out cabelas too.

Back
Top Bottom