Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami, yes, so sorry to hear about the puppy and about your older dog...and about the jerk at the pet store. :madspit:

If you're not comfortable being around him and he can't accept you as you are, you're probably better off taking the babysitting job. :hug:

yeah, thanks VP :hug: I am going to take that babysitting job (I'm going to meet them on Thursday) but the problem is that she doesn't want me during the week AT LEAST until January, if ever. So the money I make in one week is all going to go towards my car and I won't have any left over. I wish I'd never gotten a car now. I learned a big lesson here.

and now it's official.....my day CAN'T get any worse. It just can't.

and I'm usually not like this either! (I hope not :shifty: )

WildHoney said:
Jemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hug: :hug:

I missed you so

Only 68 days

Willlllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i need some Bono loving, i told people at work that ib been so close to a proper meet so many times ina few days and they were like so :| they just dont get it :madspit: :sigh::sad: :sad:

miss you too :hug:

MBS said:
I was surfing looking for tickets to Boston and Detroit today. :drool:

I have no idea why, since I have absolutely no money to pay for them at the moment :reject: but just the act of looking made me feel a little better.

Why? You can't bear the thought of Jem, DG & I being in Boston and you not seeing us??

The xmas shopping?? or A sexy horny Irishman who makes you go weak at the knees?

Or all of the above :laugh:

WildHoney said:

Why? You can't bear the thought of Jem, DG & I being in Boston and you not seeing us??

The xmas shopping?? or A sexy horny Irishman who makes you go weak at the knees?

Or all of the above :laugh:

You can probably take out the Christmas shopping. :lol: If we go, the tickets probably WILL be my Christmas shopping. :yikes: And then Sarah has her trip to Europe in the spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom