Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( i don't feel so gud....

it's more lack of sleep than usual, past 3 days an emotional rollo coaster { things are OK--except for 1 incident, 2 bad reactions to stuff being shown, the rest was it was a lot of very serious talk }

anyway that can esp with a movie when i wasn't so physcially awake yet and the comp pass the night before.....my eyes are also strained so i've got a low version of a non-mingraine headache that queasy's my stomach...

TMI :ohmy: :laugh: :wink: you don't haft to answer on this :)

So sorry that you are feeling bad Dazz :hug:

I'm not doing so great either. I can't eat until Wed night ( having some minor surgery) And the chicken broth and gatorade just don't cut it in my diet :mad:
I'm looking forward to cheesecake Wed night after I wake up :drool:

Diane L said:

That movie makes me cry hysterically. It is sooooo good.

Hi everyone! :hug: :wave: I'm at my freelance office in Manhattan and have to get A LOT done today, so I can't hang out too long. I just wanted to say hi!!!!

I know, I love it :heart: I watch it all the time :reject:

hi and bye! :wave:

OMG :hyper: :hyper: You know how I told you there were some guys hanging around Adam's hotel with cameras when I first got there? :hyper:

I was wishing I had gotten up the courage to ask for a photo of him, to remember the way he looked exactly when I met him, but it just didn't feel right at the time... and look what Kelly posted today :hyper:

CAPTION: Adam Clayton of the Irish rock band U2 returns to his hotel after a jog in downtown Toronto. The band is playing a series of concerts in the city...Pictured: Adam Clayton ..Picture by: John Kennedy .Ref: JKCA 150905 N EXCLUSIVE ..Splash News

40816a18.jpg

Thats the day I met him! Thats what he was wearing when he hugged me! :hyper: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :hyper: :hyper: You know how I told you there were some guys hanging around Adam's hotel with cameras when I first got there? :hyper:

I was wishing I had gotten up the courage to ask for a photo of him, to remember the way he looked exactly when I met him, but it just didn't feel right at the time... and look what Kelly posted today :hyper:

CAPTION: Adam Clayton of the Irish rock band U2 returns to his hotel after a jog in downtown Toronto. The band is playing a series of concerts in the city...Pictured: Adam Clayton ..Picture by: John Kennedy .Ref: JKCA 150905 N EXCLUSIVE ..Splash News

40816a18.jpg

Thats the day I met him! Thats what he was wearing when he hugged me! :hyper: :faint:

*whimpers*

I wanna meet Adam!!! I wanna meet Adam soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! I-I-I-I-I, like, want to hold him and stuff.... :scream: :sad:

:hug: to all.

:wave:

my little dog has pneumonia :sad: she's at the vet for at least a week....I've been having terrible luck with everything lately! :sigh:

and my dad talked to the guy I worked for and he said he would give me another chance but I have to "open up more and talk more" (I'm really shy in person) but I wasn't with him! At least I didn't think I was at all. And that's the best I can do, so I don't want to go back there feeling all weird and pressured around him. :sigh: my mom's like you better think about it or else you have to find another job until January

I didn't even want my dad to talk to him about me in the first place :mad: (my dad called about our dog, because we bought her there)

sami0201 said:
:wave:

my little dog has pneumonia :sad: she's at the vet for at least a week....I've been having terrible luck with everything lately! :sigh:

and my dad talked to the guy I worked for and he said he would give me another chance but I have to "open up more and talk more" (I'm really shy in person) but I wasn't with him! At least I didn't think I was at all. And that's the best I can do, so I don't want to go back there feeling all weird and pressured around him. :sigh: my mom's like you better think about it or else you have to find another job until January

I didn't even want my dad to talk to him about me in the first place :mad: (my dad called about our dog, because we bought her there)

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that :heart: I hope the vet can fix her up all better!

And I know how horrifying it can be to be expected to open up and talk and visit when you're shy. :hug: You can do it though, if the job is something you really want. Otherwise, maybe its better if you find something new

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :hyper :hyper You know how I told you there were some guys hanging around Adam's hotel with cameras when I first got there? :hyper

40816a18.jpg

He's showin a lil skin. :sexywink:

:hyper: :hug:

Who wears short shorts......... :whistle:

:tongue:

Afternoon Ladies! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that :heart: I hope the vet can fix her up all better!

And I know how horrifying it can be to be expected to open up and talk and visit when you're shy. :hug: You can do it though, if the job is something you really want. Otherwise, maybe its better if you find something new

the thing is, it's not something I really want, but I'm just worried I won't be able to find another job. I can't do any more than I've done (as in being more outgoing) I try but it's just not me. I talk and stuff, it's not like I'm mute. I don't know what he expects of me :sigh: And I especially don't want to go back knowing that it's like he's giving me another chance, you know what I mean?

DIS!!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart:

how was the wedding??? DETAILS!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom