Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty: Although, I must say there are some rather cute older men out there :shh::reject:.............just not drunken neighbours :yikes::yikes::yikes:

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Wormer, Animal House, 1979

Which missed the 80's by just one year.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :love:

However, to maintain this position you *have* to go take over a parade. :hyper:

In Chicago. And sing Danke Schonen, darling, Danke Schoen ... :whistle:

Edit: This post is proof that even though I am half German, I do not know any of the German language. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :love:

However, to maintain this position you *have* to go take over a parade. :hyper:

I know you probably won't believe this, but I was part of a group who sort of did, once :lol:

It was a pep band group from high school; we went through the Christmas parade once, turned around, snuck back in and went through again, and then on the third time, the people caught on to us :shifty: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft......and what's wrong with that missy? :tongue:

I am, and Proud to be! :happy:

Ok....so what's the age cohort we've got going on here?

19, 22 (or are you 23 weldy?), :uhoh:....errmm....26, right?, 34, and Jo's mysterious age (late 30's?), wherever she fits in. :lol:

:giggle: I'm 22....you got my age right on the second try. I will be 23 this August :hyper:

Why do you think I said what I said? I know you and Sami are a few of the girls who are younger than me :wink:

jobob said:

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Wormer, Animal House, 1979

Which missed the 80's by just one year.

:giggle: Speaking of taking over a parade... ;) You know that's pretty much the only part of that movie I've seen? From the "pep talk" in the frat house till the end :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I know you probably won't believe this, but I was part of a group who sort of did, once :lol:

It was a pep band group from high school; we went through the Christmas parade once, turned around, snuck back in and went through again, and then on the third time, the people caught on to us :shifty: :lol:
:laugh:!

!!!!!

:happy:

:love:

:bow:

You are now officially my hero for all time.

jobob said:

Read through my Interference journal sometime, Bri. I've stated my age in at least one entry. You may be surprised.

:shh:

I said late 30s! That's kinda sorta close to 40s. :lol:

:hug:

Has anybody else ever simply been fascinated by what a diverse group of people we are. We have such a varied group of ages, and come from all over, etc.
It is not often that one would find it common to see 15 to 40 year olds all hanging out, not just sometimes, but on a regular basis.

It's crazy, and I love it. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Has anybody else ever simply been fascinated by what a diverse group of people we are. We have such a varied group of ages, and come from all over, etc.
It is not often that one would find it common to see 15 to 40 year olds all hanging out, not just sometimes, but on a regular basis.

:yes: I love it, too! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I love it too :hug: :heart:

But I think it's because we share our love of U2 and certian members of U2 :wink:

Drea said:

:giggle: Speaking of taking over a parade... ;) You know that's pretty much the only part of that movie I've seen? From the "pep talk" in the frat house till the end :lol:

OMG, Drea (and anyone else who hasn't seen it) ... you have got to see the rest of Animal House! It is truly one of the funniest movies of all time. The second half (pep talk on) is funnier, but the first half (where they get hassled by the dean and then decide to have the toga party to end all toga parties) is also great.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:uhoh:

:reject:

I used to know everyones basic stats, but there are so many people now, I've got it all mixed up...

You're close to the same age as VP right?
......and VP isn't 26 unless she had sarah when she was was like 10. :ohmy:

*waves white flag*

That's it, from now on I'm keeping notes. :lol:

:lmao: I was just teasing; I can't keep track, either.

I'm actually right in between VP and Sarah :wink: I'm 29

and Jo, I've never seen Animal house either :uhoh:

But I did watch all of the Revenge of the Nerds movies! :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, we old people need our sleep now. :yawn:

See you sometime tomorrow or another time this weekend! When I don't have to deal with my avalanche of paperwork at work and I can spend some free time doing other things! :wink:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom