Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Awwww. Your poor dad. Yes, it's probably for the best that they keep him a bit longer where they can keep an eye on him, and drug the man up right and proper. :wink :
And hey, that's one less day he'll be driving you nuts. :p

:hug :
Hope he's feeling better soon.

:hug:
:lol: exactly :wink: As long as there's nothing serious, there's no need for us to be worried- now we're like "keep him as long as you want! please!" :lol: :wink:

jobob said:
sami! :hug :

What kind of surgery did your dad have to have? I missed that part somehow because I was either working late or having a life ... :(

:hug: He was in a car accident last year and long story short- the disks in his neck were pressing against his spinal cord causing pain so they had to go in and file them or something and put metal disks in :yikes: I don't exactly know all the details and the ones I do know of what they had to do are pretty gross :yuck:

sami0201 said:

I HATE when you don't know people in your lab group :madspit: Or when they don't do any work :madwife:

Ok I'm done studying :lol: We just have a quiz on converting from moles to representative particles to grams to liters...just had to memorize formulas :happy:

Library school group projects. Yes, they loved group projects at my library school. I didn't. :madspit:

What kind of unit of measurement is a mole? Is it anything like:

:whistle: A mole, digging in a hole ...

Sad_Girl said:

Thats absolutely true, it's better for everyone if he needs the extra time to recover that he do it while in a doctors care. :yes:

I'm glad to hear everything went well, though; aside from the painful recovery :hug:

:yes: He also loves the nurses- I thought of Fly when my mom told me how great they were! :heart:

Diane L said:
Sami, which Bush was it, el Presidente or Jebby?

el Presidente :wink: He flew into the local airport on Air Force One- total chaos all over :lol: At least he wasn't in my town, like last time he was here! :yikes:

jobob said:

Library school group projects. Yes, they loved group projects at my library school. I didn't. :madspit:

What kind of unit of measurement is a mole? Is it anything like:

:whistle: A mole, digging in a hole ...

:lol: A mole of any substance represents 6.02 x 10 to the 23rd particles of that substance :nerd:

Actually, I have my notes right in front of me :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: He also loves the nurses- I thought of Fly when my mom told me how great they were! :heart:

Well, thats definitely good. My Brother was in and out of the hospital a lot in his life, and he saw a whole spectrum of nurses. Most were really good people, some were better nurses than others. It really made a difference when he was being cared for by the right people. :yes:

and Fly is going to be a great nurse :heart:

sami0201 said:

:lol: A mole of any substance represents 6.02 x 10 to the 23rd particles of that substance :nerd:

Actually, I have my notes right in front of me :wink:

Oooooooookkkkkkkkkkeeeee. Thank you, sami. :)

I'll be lucky if I remember that formula five minutes from now.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Dazz!

then I'll be playing with the singles ims and the new U2 sims more

sg :hug:

other u2 sims!!! :drool: just remember Sg I need as jo so aptly put it after i brough it up......
SimDazz needs :hyper: :drool: :drool: SimBono Romance {JT or fly prefered}, BUT ALSO need sim!birthcontrol!! when all those whitesparklies & pink flashes go off!!:laugh: :happy: No kids for me :no:
{with NO disrepect for the loving moms <and moms-to-be :heart:> in here :hug: }

and wild has such a sweet, happy look on her face {in bed with SimE } i love it!

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - This Adam guys asked you to lunch and then didn't wait for an answer? :eyebrow:

We joked and chatted alot. Were getting along well. Once or twice he'd hinted getting together (he randomly demanded that I walk there, there being near my uni aka helluva long walk, on halloween :lol: ) Then one night he asked if we could meet up for lunch, I turn to do something for a sec, next thing I know he's offline. He never came back on that night, and has never IM'd me since.

< *doesn't understand boys :reject: *

And yes, I realize I could have simply responded with "yes" :lol:

<random note>
All this talk of Avagadro's number is making me recall some bad chemistry jokes. :lol: :love:

Aw! On the news I just saw a report on a fire today, in which the family cat woke up a 9 year old girl who then woke her mom up to get her out of the house

Back
Top Bottom