Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad wanted to watch the U2 Boston dvd (I'd only seen it once) so I watched it with him

:combust:

and we haven't moved a page since I'd been gone! It's been like 3 hours! :ohmy: :shame:

VP got lingerie? :flirt:

My dad who just had throat surgery is screaming at my mom saying, "You know where the door is- go. Take my car and leave, I'll take care of the kids." :| And I think this all started over our dog (I'm not positive though :laugh: :slant: )
No matter how I try, I can't have sympathy for him. He's such an asshole. I thought maybe he'd change or something because before the surgery he was all "I have the best kids in the world, etc." probably because he was scared I guess. Now he's back to his old self. :scream:

Awww, Sami...sorry about your dad. :hug: Even though he seems fine, he might be feeling really crappy...although from what you say, moodiness is a regular thing with him. So yeah, nevermind. :lol:

We don't have a Victoria's Secret here. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, Sami...sorry about your dad. :hug: Even though he seems fine, he might be feeling really crappy...although from what you say, moodiness is a regular thing with him. So yeah, nevermind. :lol:

We don't have a Victoria's Secret here. :sad:

:lol:

Oh you poor deprived thing! :laugh: :wink:

:drool:

Roger sorta reminds me of Richard Gere. :huh:

We almost need a new thread. You can make one, or we can just go to describe till someone else gets here and does it. :lmao:

SG's here!! She can do it. SG? :flirt:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Roger sorta reminds me of Richard Gere. :huh:

We almost need a new thread. You can make one, or we can just go to describe till someone else gets here and does it. :lmao:

*lightbulb* OMG he does!! Richard :drool:

:lmao: SG's here now, she can make one :wink:

hi SG! :hug: how are you?

*thinks about putting on Live 8 again* :love:

OMG Sami, just remembered something!! Another thing that makes my David crush not quite so lame. :shifty:

When we were watching the DSOTM dvd, it's got tons of old footage. Back in the day, David was :drool: and Roger was just :no:

Sarah even said that David didn't look like he was from the 70's, she could see him looking like that (long hair), being from a 90's grunge band.

Back
Top Bottom