Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They had a party to celebrate Paul moving in to the house

paulndis.jpg

hellodg.jpg

pool.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Edge and Wild have their own private party :shifty:

woohoo.jpg

pillowfight.jpg

propose.jpg

:giggle: I love the fact that they come out of the bedroom in mid-pillow fight in their undies and no one bats an eye... SG and Dis (right?) just keep on jamming like nothing else is happening :lmao:

Yay Wild and Edge! :happy:

Drea said:

:giggle : I love the fact that they come out of the bedroom in mid-pillow fight in their undies and no one bats an eye... SG and Dis (right?) just keep on jamming like nothing else is happening : lmao:

Yay Wild and Edge! :happy:

I know, as if stuff like that is so common it's almost boring :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Damn you SG : madwife:
You've made me all sappy! : sad:

*sniffles*

I was seriously glued until the very end. The story was amazing. And I am distraught to say that I think I prefer your original ending.
I am simply in awe of your skillz woman. :l ove:

:bow : : hug:

:hug: thank you!

The more I read them, I feel like the first, original ending was the right one, too. I foreshadowed for it, planned for it, and I just... felt bad for Carra and Larry, I guess! Thats what I meant about emotional attachment to my characters :lol:

*comedically blows nose very loudy into giant hanky*

:sad:

You're emotionally attached? I rarely get sappy before midnight. :angry: Now look what you've done......and larry isn't even my favourite member!

:lol:

Seriously thoughh, all I can say is that the story was amazing. I could *so* read it again. :hug: :love:

Can I have your autograph? :flirt:

</ #1 fan :nerd:iness > :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
[B
Seriously thoughh, all I can say is that the story was amazing. I could *so* read it again. :hug : :l ove:

Can I have your autograph? : flirt:

</ #1 fan :nerd:iness > :D [/B]

:lol: Well, hey, don't get too sappy; I expect you to have that red pen of yours handy in a couple of weeks or a month when I send you a novel sized manuscript to proofread :lol: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
[B
You're emotionally attached? I rarely get sappy before midnight. :angry: Now look what you've done......and larry isn't even my favourite member!

[/B]

He ISN'T?? :shocked:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol Well, hey, don't get too sappy; I expect you to have that red pen of yours handy in a couple of weeks or a month when I send you a novel sized manuscript to proofread :lol :wink:

:lol: Red pen:drool:

I hope you don't expect to get it back in a week. :yikes: :uhoh:

*has image of self surrounded by thousands of pages, red ink everywhere and a crazed look in her eyes. :lol: *

He ISN'T?? :shocked:

I bet you never would have guessed, eh? Quite the shocker I am. Just full of surprises. :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: Red pen:drool:

I hope you don't expect to get it back in a week. :yikes: :uhoh:

*has image of self surrounded by thousands of pages, red ink everywhere and a crazed look in her eyes. :lol: *

21.gif

How long have I been saying I'd have it done in a couple of weeks? :uhoh: :laugh:

Hello, all!

There was the funniest Bono reference in tonight's My Name is Earl:

Earl (a white trash guy who's trying to reverse the bad karma of every bad thing he's ever done) was talking about a nasty fast-food manager married to a very hot-looking wife:

"Even if you ripped his face off and the guy in U2 who does all that charity work was underneath, he shouldn't be married to a woman like that."

Nice Pleba updates. And I am joining Plebaville (unless you signed me up already and I just don't know it ...).

~BrightestStar~ said:
I sooo don't want to do my chem lab tommorrow. I don't think my friend switched in which means I'll be all alone...playing with chemicals.
:sad:

:sigh:

:hmm:
Maybe I can make a love potion....

Ooh, playing with chemicals :hyper: :p

Back
Top Bottom