Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Sami:wave: I was just looking threw the thread...did you join the Plebaville Group on Yahoo:lmao: I just did.

Sad_Girl said:
Edge and Wild have their own private party :shifty:

woohoo.jpg

pillowfight.jpg

propose.jpg

am I playing the guitar:lmao: I so rock:love: even though Paul McG and I are "friends":rolleyes::lmao:

OMG wild..you and edgie:ohmy: !:lmao:

VP:drool:

GG we are suppose to get that weather starting tonight:angry::yuck:

Sami...what surgery did your dad have?

Dismantled said:
VP:drool:

GG we are suppose to get that weather starting tonight:angry::yuck:

Sami...what surgery did your dad have?

neck/spine...it's called 'spinal fusion' I think :scratch: They had to put metal disks in his neck

:lmao: VP! A bunch of my friends were going to NY today because we have a 3 day weekend and they had their boots and jackets and stuff and I'm like "umm...you do know that it's in the 50's and 60's there right?" :lol:

hi SG! :hug: how are you?

sami0201 said:

:lmao: VP! A bunch of my friends were going to NY today because we have a 3 day weekend and they had their boots and jackets and stuff and I'm like "umm...you do know that it's in the 50's and 60's there right?" :lol:

This kicks ass :love: we had snow in early Dec, but for the past month, we haven't had more than a day or two of below freezing weather before it gets warm again. :drool:

SG :wave:

sami0201 said:

:lol: you should hear what they had to do to get them in :yikes:

He's himself. :| Good for him, bad for us. :lol: He makes it hard for anyone to feel bad for him :tsk: Thanks for asking :hug:

I don't think I wanna hear:yikes: anything with the spine makes me:barf:

glad to hear he's feeling ok...:huh: I think..good for him..bad for you:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom