Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Weldy :wave:

And Jules, I do all of the scenes myself on a seperate photo editor; including adding the captions.
I play Sims 2 to get the pics to put together our fantasy world :wink:

My connection is terribly slow right now :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Weldy :wave:

And Jules, I do all of the scenes myself on a seperate photo editor; including adding the captions.
I play Sims 2 to get the pics to put together our fantasy world :wink:

My connection is terribly slow right now :sigh:

Cool! :up:

I have a couple of Sims games on my playstation 2. I can't remember the names of them though. :der: :yikes:

:lol: There are several different titles, so I can understand that. My mom plays Sims on her Nintendo Game Cube

I have DG's sim wedding pics ready! :hyper: Should I wait for her to come back?

:lol: I'm going to post them; I don't want to risk her missing them when she comes back and only has a few minutes

vows.jpg

rings.jpg

ceremony.jpg

Congrats DG and Bono!!! :cute: :happy:

I remember when he was mine. :sigh:

:lmao:

That's me at the reception, right?? I could have at least changed into something more formal. Bad SimVP :tsk: :lol:

See you SG :hug: I have to get back to work, too. I keep taking breaks. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

That's me at the reception, right?? I could have at least changed into something more formal. Bad SimVP :tsk: :lol:

See you SG :hug: I have to get back to work, too. I keep taking breaks. :shifty:

I know, Sim SG and SIm Larry and Sim Edge all came casual. At least Dazz and Russty dressed up :lol:

:wave: really going now :shifty:

good luck getting your work done :wink:

Back
Top Bottom