Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing okay I just have a darn headache :( . I have to go to town in a bit for a meeting with our broker so hopefully that will be good news. Keep your fingers crossed that he can get us some money out of the house and lower payments.

I have a question from a friend. She is lurker who has been lurking for a while. Maybe one day she will come out of hiding. She wants to know when people meet Edge does he ever give hugs or is he pretty shy? I told her I didn't know. I know Bono is a total hugger. :lol:

SG, Russty! :hug: :hug:

I just took a shower. While I was in there, the door was pushed open. Since I'm alone in the house, I got scared. I jumped and screamed and peeked open the curtain.

It was my newfie staring at me. She had gotten upstairs and nudged the bathroom door open. :lol: :reject:

Drea-all the files were sent. :)

Drea said:

:laugh: Well, 90% of the time they involve :adam:, which is a sure way of getting my attention... which you should know, Miss Adam Dealer :wink:

good point :D :wink:

U2Adam290.jpg

adam.jpg

2edit287.jpg

Russty Cat said:
I'm doing okay I just have a darn headache :( . I have to go to town in a bit for a meeting with our broker so hopefully that will be good news. Keep your fingers crossed that he can get us some money out of the house and lower payments.

I have a question from a friend. She is lurker who has been lurking for a while. Maybe one day she will come out of hiding. She wants to know when people meet Edge does he ever give hugs or is he pretty shy? I told her I didn't know. I know Bono is a total hugger. :lol:

:scratch: I have a couple of pics with him standing close; I think maybe with an arm around a fan. Lemme check. Also, has she looked through the band meetings and sighting threads?

DG - You have a Peeping Doggie! :ohmy: :giggle:

:hug: DG! That is too funny. My dog always has to come check on me when I'm in the shower. She likes to lick the water at the bottom of the shower doors. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: DG! That is too funny. My dog always has to come check on me when I'm in the shower. She likes to lick the water at the bottom of the shower doors. :lol:

My cat's hate closed doors - so they barge in on me in the shower too. But my big Tom Cat goes one further and pokes his head through the curtain at me and meows really loud and irritated like as if to say 'What are you doing? Are you crazy? You're getting all wet!" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: I have a couple of pics with him standing close; I think maybe with an arm around a fan. Lemme check. Also, has she looked through the band meetings and sighting threads?

DG - You have a Peeping Doggie! :ohmy: :giggle:

:giggle: Peeping Doggie! hehehe

I did tell her to read thru the band meetings and see what she could find. I told her hell if you ever get to meet him, ask for a hug. All the man can do is say no thanks. :lol: I have a feeling he is probably pretty nice in person, it would just depend on the situation.

Hell I'd take a handshake if I can get it. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

My cat's hate closed doors - so they barge in on me in the shower too. But my big Tom Cat goes one further and pokes his head through the curtain at me and meows really loud and irritated like as if to say 'What are you doing? Are you crazy? You're getting all wet!" :lmao:

:lmao: my cats wouldn't go near the shower for fear of actually getting wet.

Gotta love a protective cat! :love:

Well I gotta go feed the girls some lunch and then get going to town. :( Yucky heat! I'll see you guys later. :hug: :wave:

No having to much fun while I'm gone. :wink:

Hi all :hug:

What a day. A virtual comedy of errors. :|

But the good news is, I brought my mom home a while ago. :)

I have some more errands that I have to run for a while. I *really* need a day where I can just hang out at home and get some stuff done. Maybe tomorrow... :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Hi all :hug:

What a day. A virtual comedy of errors. :|

But the good news is, I brought my mom home a while ago. :)

I have some more errands that I have to run for a while. I *really* need a day where I can just hang out at home and get some stuff done. Maybe tomorrow... :sigh:

VP :hug:

Glad your mother is home :)

With what you've been through in the past few days, you need a day at home. :yes: :hug:

MBS said:
And by hang out at home and get some stuff done.....you mean spend the entire day here, right? :wink

:hug :clonelove:heart

:hug: :heart: :clonelove:

:tongue:

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I still have dishes in the sink from before we went on vacation (Sarah will NOT do dishes)...and school work, and some other cleaning, and correspondance, and mailing stuff back to someone :reject: sorry! tomorrow, promise.

daygloeyes2 said:

VP :hug

Glad your mother is home :)

With what you've been through in the past few days, you need a day at home. :yes: :hug:

:hug: thanks. :yawn:

And as if all this wasn't enough, I'm just on my way out the door, and my friend that's called me a zillion times but I've never called back just called, and I had to tell her I'm on my way out. *guilt*

Okay, see you all later :hug

Wild!!! Hi/bye, talk to you in a bit :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :heart: :clonelove:

:tongue

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I still have dishes in the sink from before we went on vacation (Sarah will NOT do dishes)...and school work, and some other cleaning, and correspondance, and mailing stuff back to someone :reject: sorry! tomorrow, promise.

:hug thanks. :yawn

And as if all this wasn't enough, I'm just on my way out the door, and my friend that's called me a zillion times but I've never called back just called, and I had to tell her I'm on my way out. *guilt*

Okay, see you all later :hug

Wild!!! Hi/bye, talk to you in a bit :hug

Dirty dishes :drool:
I bet your wee pup would be more than happy to clean them for you :wink:
Don't worry hun, you'll get it all done, ....eventually.
And I'm glad your mom's home and doing better.

:hug: :heart::clonelove:
See ya later hun.

Hi girls! :wave: :hug:

Today is crappy :crazy: I just dropped over $600 at the bookstore for textbooks, work called and when I said I couldn't go in they got all bitchy, and as if that wasn't enough the monthly friend is here wrecking havoc :scream:

:lol: How's everyone doing?

Fly! :hug: Sorry to hear that you're not having a good day. :( :hug:

I've been cleaning the kitchen up since the celing was leaking all day and night yesterday in there. Just my luck, the kitchen is the only room in the house with no fan or A/C. I opened the windows, but that only brings it down from unbearable to oppressive. :lol: :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Fly! :hug: Sorry to hear that you're not having a good day. :( :hug:

I've been cleaning the kitchen up since the celing was leaking all day and night yesterday in there. Just my luck, the kitchen is the only room in the house with no fan or A/C. I opened the windows, but that only brings it down from unbearable to oppressive. :lol: :madspit:

:hug: Ugh stupid heat. That's another thing I forgot about. Has the leaking stopped??

Alright so enough with my whining :laugh:

Hey girls :hug: It's so hot and humid here I'm melting...and speaking of melting, did you all see the HOT pix on Pleba in black and white? :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Ugh stupid heat. That's another thing I forgot about. Has the leaking stopped??

Alright so enough with my whining :laugh:

It's still dripping but not as bad. Yesterday it was bad. :yikes:

It's in the 90's here, with the heat index making it feel like it's in the 100's. :crazy: I'm assuming the weather is the same up in Ontario?

Oh, I forgot. We do have a fan in there. The ceiling fan which does jack s:censored: to make it cooler in there. :madspit:

Ruff! :hug: Great pic :up:

Back
Top Bottom