Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Em...is it possible to send me the ZooTV concert again? This time send it to my yahoo account... oochiegoochie @ yahoo.com.

If anyone has the a zip file of the 2/29/92 concert that would be great.

Thanks!!! :wave:

I don't have the zip file of it still, sorry. :reject:. But I can send you the individual songs again if you'd like. :)

Drea! :hug:

Since I'm already re-sending the files to Jules, do you want me to send you the mp3's for the opening night of the ZooTV tour from 2/29/92? It'll take a few e-mails, since I can't attatch them all to one e-mail.

hiya!

RITE I NEED HELP ASAP!

my oldmanager is quizing via email on u2 questions i know most of them but im stuck on two! plus i want to make sure i have the answer right before i get cocky!

1) What is the name of the fifth member of U2 who gets an equal 20% share of the money. PAUL MCGUINNESS
2) What are the real names of Bono and the Edge. PAUL HEWSON DAVE EVANS
3) What's the name of the U2 hotel in Dublin. THE CLARENCE
4) Which tour has 30 Trabants as there stage show.
5) Which famous author came out on the first night of the Zooropa tour after being in hiding for over 2 years.

and i know iknow the author one but i cant remember cos ive read it recently and ive not got a clue about the others!

HEEEEEEEEELP

haha!

hi btw :wave: :hug: :love:

rachie said:
hiya!

RITE I NEED HELP ASAP!

my oldmanager is quizing via email on u2 questions i know most of them but im stuck on two! plus i want to make sure i have the answer right before i get cocky!

1) What is the name of the fifth member of U2 who gets an equal 20% share of the money. PAUL MCGUINNESS
2) What are the real names of Bono and the Edge. PAUL HEWSON DAVE EVANS
3) What's the name of the U2 hotel in Dublin. THE CLARENCE
4) Which tour has 30 Trabants as there stage show.
5) Which famous author came out on the first night of the Zooropa tour after being in hiding for over 2 years.

and i know iknow the author one but i cant remember cos ive read it recently and ive not got a clue about the others!

HEEEEEEEEELP

haha!

hi btw :wave: :hug: :love:

4)The Zoo TV tour
5)Salman Rushdie (the only author I know who's ever been in hiding *G*)

rachie said:

love uuuu!

:D :hug:

dont suppose anyone can think of any questions to get him back? hahaha!

:eyebrow:

ummmm........:scratch:

Which member missed a show (on the Zootour)??
(Adam)
How did Bono first learn of the Sadinistas?
(Another groups album.....and don't ask which group lol)
What book did Bono illistrate for? (Peter and the wolf)
:shrug:

\/ In relation to that.....what was the second name of U2? (Hype)

BRB

Last edited:
rachie said:

love uuuu!

:hmm:

Q:What was the original name of U2?
A: Feedback (because of the sound that came from the amp when they plugged Adam's bass into it.)

rachie said:

love uuuu!

Welcome :) OH! Here's a question:

What movie did Bono write the screenplay for, with U2 doing the soundtrack? (Million Dollar Hotel)

:lol: You girls go thru avis like there dirty tissues. :laugh:

My puter is being a real bitch today. If it crashes on me I'm gonna be so pissed off. :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Drea, how do you ever keep up with all my ever changing avatars, anyway? :wink:

:laugh: Well, 90% of the time they involve :adam:, which is a sure way of getting my attention... which you should know, Miss Adam Dealer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom