Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Thank you as always Sicy! :hug:
You take such good care of us. :love:

59ycnsbum2.jpg

Nice rear view. Don't know whether to :sexywink: or :drool: or :combust: over it. Maybe all three?

ruffian said:
nor do i see them :(

sicy, thanks for the merge--it was the loving thing to do :wink:

girls, i'm off for a bit but i'll be back...

*imagining that ants have completely covered VP by this point, while she sits, still placidly eating her watermelon*

:lol: Sadly, the way I feel tonight, I probably couldn't muster the gumption to brush them off me. Although I have finished my watermelon. :wink:

It's been a busy/tiring few days, i'm a little zoned-out right now.

FlyYourKite said:

Oh good, I was worried there :lol: Aww what did you do to your back??

I'm just dandy. Work wasn't bad at all tonight...got yelled at by a few customers but that's a given. :wink:

I burned it.....apparently fairly throughly. No point doing something if you don't do it all the way, eh?
My back looks like this :angry:....and that's also my expression whenever I lay down, lean back, try and but shirts on (thank god for tank tops)

VP?
Relinquish the watermelon.........or quit reading Wild's BP email..whichever. :lol:

Aww Jules......
I'm going to be a blue crack addict soon...lord help me.

And Jo...he's got a great rear :drool: :combust:

whoa.jpg

59ycfrloungebum.jpg

20010901-009walkaway.jpg

Very fine assests, I must say

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Ok - I'm back - Dial-up is gonna be the death of me :madspit:

SG :hug: I am not long removed from your dial-up pain.

Now that the big giant phone company and I finally got my DSL to work right, I'm loving it. The only things which make me hesitate to recommend DSL are A. the unbeliveable amount of trouble I had installing it and B. the signal occasionaly disconnects (but reconnects within a minute or two).

FlyYourKite said:
Russty! :flirt: :drool: How are you feeling tonight my dear?

Thank you Sicy for being so good to us :love:

I'm feeling much better, thanks Fly! :hug:

Poor mini-cat just got a swat on the bum for scarying the living crap out of me! I swear I about pissed myself! She felt bad afterwards and was pissed she got a swat. :laugh: But she's back in here again. But she came stomping in so she wouldn't scare me. :lol:

jobob said:

SG :hug: I am not long removed from your dial-up pain.

Now that the big giant phone company and I finally got my DSL to work right, I'm loving it. The only things which make me hesitate to recommend DSL are A. the unbeliveable amount of trouble I had installing it and B. the signal occasionaly disconnects (but reconnects within a minute or two).

I don't have an option at the moment, Where I'm living. The Cable company hasn't even laid the line for Cable TV out this way :huh: Dial-up is all I got

Russty Cat said:

I'm feeling much better, thanks Fly! :hug:

Poor mini-cat just got a swat on the bum for scarying the living crap out of me! I swear I about pissed myself! She felt bad afterwards and was pissed she got a swat. :laugh: But she's back in here again. But she came stomping in so she wouldn't scare me. :lol:

OOooh! :cute: :heart:

CeeCee said:
Holy dog poop. It's 97 outside right now! And it was 108 this afternoon!

Cindy I see your 97 and raise you 112. It was 114 today its only gone down a tiny bit. Yes fun in the summer time to be had by all. :lol:

MBS said:

And Jo...he's got a great rear :drool: :combust:

whoa.jpg

59ycfrloungebum.jpg

20010901-009walkaway.jpg

Very fine assests, I must say

I used to believe the Born in the USA album cover was the finest asset in rock history. That iconic photgraph is still a fine display of blue-jeaned assets. (Alas, Bruce did not display his assets to the audience during his Devils and Dust acoustic tour this spring. It wasn't that kind of a show.)

I now happily admit I can ... add ... to my rock asset collection.

Nighty night VP :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

Joanne I definetly agree with ya. Bruces album cover was definetly something. Bono is giving it a run for its money. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night VP :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

Joanne I definetly agree with ya. Bruces album cover was definetly something. Bono is giving it a run for its money. :lol:

How about if he walks in front of me for the money? :yes:
<waves dollar bills near Bono>

Oh, yeah, BUSA ... Bruce's most popular album, even if fans like me don't consider it his best. And <jobob climbs up on a 21-year-old soapbox for the umteenth time> *Born in the USA is NOT necessarily a patriotic song, people! Listen to all of its lyrics, not just the chorus!*

Still, I've always loved "Glory Days," "Dancing in the Dark," "I'm on Fire," "Bobby Jean," and the title song.

Back
Top Bottom