Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca, sorry it's not working for you...Drea, hope you get it going. This is awesome. I'm going to play this in my office constantly (though I have to keep my tour plans secret from my students...think my GIGANTIC Zoo TV poster might give them a clue?)

Mucca said:
I got to to work!! :rockon:
City of Blinding lights is on :drool:

Yay! Every time I hear COBL I get butterflies and think of the first song at shows...and I bet you think of the taping in Vancouver!

Hi Girls :wave:

For Mucca & Ruff
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

ruffian said:

Yay! Every time I hear COBL I get butterflies and think of the first song at shows...and I bet you think of the taping in Vancouver!

:yes:

I had seats on Edges side of the stage that night too....it was awesome getting to see him do the intro of COBL :drool:

I was listening to 40 before this and that gave me massive butterflies. It's so amazing singing that with 20,000 others. Good times, good times :happy:

oh, now i can see it! hahaha i love those, and we do get her wet and wild!!! :sexywink:

bono_gal said:
OMG!!!! BONO IS SO FRIGGEN HOT!!! :combust: :combust:

Sorry, always knew but had to have my little outburst :wink:

I have those sometimes...just let it out, sweetie!

FlyYourKite said:

I didn't know that!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: What date do you have tickets for???

just bought my GA for Friday and have not bought Saturday yet...can't make the earlier shows cause of school. i'm so excited--and i'll get to meet so many Plebans!!!!!!!

ruffian said:

just bought my GA for Friday and have not bought Saturday yet...can't make the earlier shows cause of school. i'm so excited--and i'll get to meet so many Plebans!!!!!!!

:drool: So exciting!! I'm trying to get tickets for Friday as well.

Wild, I have a GA for Saturday night and that's it so far :D

Fly, how are you trying for GA? I bought ETS--hate to spend that much but my friend told me Toronto was the hardest city last year to get tickets at the box office. They didn't drop till U2 were on the stage :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

My father had to learn Italian to talk to his grandmother, who only spoke that. He grew up in the North End, which is the Italian section of Boston.

I know the Italian word for whore :giggle:. I can't remember it, but I know it's close to the Spanish translation. :hmm:

Bri, despite my travels, I've never been to Florida. :lol:I want my graduation present to be a trip to Disney World. :love:

That's where we always go. We're Disney whores. :lol:
That sounds so terrible.

I've also been to Quebec! Go me. :rockon:

Whippersnapper..:giggle:
I love that word.

ruffian said:
Fly, how are you trying for GA? I bought ETS--hate to spend that much but my friend told me Toronto was the hardest city last year to get tickets at the box office. They didn't drop till U2 were on the stage :yikes:

I heard Boston wasn't too good for the drop either. They hardly dropped any tickets for the 3 shows in May. That doesn't bode well for me getting tickets on the day of the shows in October. :|

Back
Top Bottom