Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We need a Pleba girls' party in Dublin!! :drool:
Hey Jules! :wave:
Mucca, here's one for you:
bryan_amsterdam.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

But if I go, you'll be in Dublin at the time I go. And I can't kidnap you then. :sad:

That's awesome about going to Dublin for a few months. What a great opportunity. :up:

Jules :hug: Yes, it is. :madspit:

Mucca :hug:

:hmm: I'll see if I can arrange a little trip back to our side of the world. I wouldn't miss Disney or DG for anything :happy:

I'm so excited about it. However, I've been looking for fun at apartment rental listings online and it is insanely expensive. I'm not sure I'd make enough money in a casual/part-time job to be able to afford even a crappy little place. Looks like it's a box on the street for me! :lock:

Hi BG!

speaking of Italian, Bono pretty much nailed that part--great pronunciation. And wow, is that a moving song...so amazing. A fellow interferencer who lives in London is mailing me a CD of the show :drool:

I just checked the forecast on boston.com for the town near me. It's 91* with the humidity making it feel like 105*. Which means that's what the temp is where I am, or similar. :crazy:

ruffian said:
Hi BG!

speaking of Italian, Bono pretty much nailed that part--great pronunciation. And wow, is that a moving song...so amazing. A fellow interferencer who lives in London is mailing me a CD of the show :drool:

I love the italian language. I found a site that taught some basic stuff and I was really good at trying to learn it for the first couple days but those days have ended :lol:

I remember when I went to europe last year with my parents my fav places were Rome, Paris and London. :love:

ok, i am all excited about this radio station!!! thanks Jules :hug:
and what is the meaning of this smilie:

:lock:

it's irresistably cute, but i have no idea what it means (other than the symbol for a locked thread).

bono_gal said:
Jules, that radio station is great!! :hyper:

I need to figure out how to svae the link :scratch:
if you just go to radiofreevirgin you can find U2 from there, if you lose the exact link. Jules, :bow: I'm diggin' it!

Back
Top Bottom