PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

Would y'all believe I don't think I'm gonna finish it! Can't eat sweets like I used to, chocolate gives me indigestion, can't drink every night for a week anymore....my shit is old and busted.

I know how ya feel. I really have to watch what I eat too. It sucks sometimes. Its a pain in the bum when I travel, always having to find out where the bathroom is just in case. :huh:

Elessarian said:

Shut up! My mom has been staying up till like midnight to watch Miss Marple!

I caught my mom doing the same thing the other night! :ohmy: :lol:

and Russty, I think the accents were the original reason I started watching BBCAmerica, but now I've developed favorite shows and everything. Even though some of them are really old; they're new to me!

I watch house invaders just to :drool: over Phil, the carpenter/handyman type... lemme see if I can find a picture and show you what I mean...

*excuse me for breaking into this thread*

i'm near to caught up and will party with you all shortly but....

i think it was SG who got me "in trouble" a few threads back, when I started laughing like crazyLOUD [at the netcafe} and the sec guard came over, glared at me {My head was half leaning onto the wooden partion that holds the monitors on opposite sides } and half hands on face shaking with laughter.... his told me I was laughing to loud!

and now DIS has damn near got me in trouble THIS time :rant:

i love most shellfish....shrimp, scallops, lobSter & crab.... for food -- but not mussels or.....clams....
And I've studied in general on my own- oceanography & fishes etc, so i know what alot LOOK like....

But i have never, ever seen a photo of a *live* clam...esp one whoes clam shell was as big as that...... in the last thread!
WTF...!!! :huh: :eek: :laugh:

And NOW I just STarTED in on THIS thread?? and what do i see.... Jeeeezzuuus ... *gasp*.... those clams "at attention "!!?? OMG!!!!!! I've never seen THAT either....!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've alread had to clap my hands over my mouth twice, to cover the nearly hysterical laughter my mind/body is bubbling to do !!!!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Drea, I'd say Hercule Poirot :yes:
My mom is partial to Miss Marple

I love both of them in the books (and Tommy and Tuppence as well) - but for the television versions it's Poirot all the way for me *g* The tv versions - even the A&E ones - always make Miss Marple too dithery for my liking :|

My stomach would be totally rebeling if I were to eat ice cream right now (Of course, sitting here swigging Pepsi by the gallon probably isn't to good for it either :reject: )

Oh, Russty, You want to email me your address for that CD :reject: you know, the one I was supposed to mail today? Heh heh... I couldn't find your address though

I can't find a picture of Phil T :( guess you'll just have to take my word for it, he's a hottie :yes:

VP's stomach? I missed something by not going back over the thread and looking at the pages from while I was gone, didn't I?

Sad_Girl said:
I can't find a picture of Phil T :( guess you'll just have to take my word for it, he's a hottie :yes:

VP's stomach? I missed something by not going back over the thread and looking at the pages from while I was gone, didn't I?

Nope you didn't miss that SG, I'm just a tool and put VP instead of Russty :lol: :reject:

:giggle: The same friend who sent me that "Adam with cane" pic and I were just IMing, and she has a thing for the Pop chop.. or as she puts it "butch!scruffy!Bono" (and after I managed to convert her to the Adam love too :sigh: :wink:) Anyway, I showed her that Adam pic that SG just posted, and said that I wanted "a large helping of THAT please"

Here's the rest of the convo so far:

[23:34] Cindy: oh yes. ANd I'd like a side order of Bono as well.
[23:37] Me: I think if I was having a side order it'd be shirtless!Larry ;)
[23:38] Cindy: Hell. Let's jsut get an order of Adam and side orders of Larry, Bono and Edge. Jsut to cover all the bases.
[23:43] Me: I'd get side orders of all of them if they all look like they did in the Stay (Faraway, So Close!) vid... all four of them were beautiful in that...
[23:45] Cindy: LOL a u2 resteraunt,. Mix and match sides
[23:45] Me: LOL!!
[23:46] Me: I'm so posting that into interference ;)
[23:47] Cindy: what
[23:48] Me: the U2 restaurant thing ;)
[23:48] Cindy: LOL Yeha, it'll be like Red Lobster or something.
[23:50] Cindy: They give you a menu. I'd probalby order soemthing like 'Yes, please. I'd like an order of Pop!Bono, with a side of ATYCLB!Adam, and a side of Discoqth!Edge, and I'd like Shirtless!Larry for desert, please. With a coke to drink.'

Drea said:
:giggle: The same friend who sent me that "Adam with cane" pic and I were just IMing, and she has a thing for the Pop chop.. or as she puts it "butch!scruffy!Bono" (and after I managed to convert her to the Adam love too :sigh: :wink:) Anyway, I showed her that Adam pic that SG just posted, and said that I wanted "a large helping of THAT please"

And I'd like a little AB Bono served over my ice cream please!! :lmao:

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom