PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

He he..I always had fun writing the waterloo contest. I never made top in the school though, a couple kids that I've known for years were math wizards. It was crazy. You'd be like what 123564 x 23.45 and they could calculate it in no time in therir heads...:crack:
But omg..is Sarah in

Her school is fully semestered.

I can do fairly large calculations in my head (not the example you gave, though :yikes: ) ...but once I get into the abstract stuff, I'm lost. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I can do fairly large calculations in my head (not the example you gave, though :yikes: ) ...but once I get into the abstract stuff, I'm lost. :sigh:

Derivatives :drool:

:no: :laugh:

Semestered, so only 4 courses a term right? That was such a weird adjustment for me at uni.....same with the idea of december exams.....:huh:

Which reminds me, I really need to call my old art teacher..
:heart:

Last edited:
elysithea said:
Hello hello... :wave:

omg, I just looked thru the last two threads. :laugh:

I will NEVER be able to look at a clam or a sausage again without laughing my ass off. :lmao:

Mwah ha ha ha! Our evil plan has succeeded. Everyday there is another item which will never be looked upon the same by those who haunt these threads. we have imprinted ourselves upon you forever.

Yikes!
I gott run. :(
I'll see y'all later.
Dunno bout tommorrow, gramps bday.
Night Night
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:
:clonelove:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He he..I always had fun writing the waterloo contest. I never made top in the school though, a couple kids that I've known for years were math wizards. It was crazy. You'd be like what 123564 x 23.45 and they could calculate it in no time in therir heads...:crack:
So Sarah's in sememstered then right?

Oh, random question, does Sarah agree that in french immersion you learn to speak, but not write, and in core vica versa?

She could both speak and write really well. The one problem area she had is in listening to actual French people speak...when they are speaking at conversational speeds, or when watching French tv...and that's because the dumb-ass teachers would speak sloooowly to them, and so they never became accustomed to it. She could make out what they are saying, but it wasn't automatic, it took some concentration, and listening really carefully.

As for core, she's never taken core French...her entire elementary school was immersion. Same with HS...what she did take there was a continuation of the immersion program, but it was only for something like 2 classes each semester.

VintagePunk said:

I'm good at math, but I wish I could do big calculations in my head, just to freak people out. :lol:

I'm so happy! I just found out my grades for last semester. :dance: I worked my ass off last semester, so I was VERY happy with the results. :D

elysithea said:

I'm good at math, but I wish I could do big calculations in my head, just to freak people out. :lol:

I'm so happy! I just found out my grades for last semester. :dance: I worked my ass off last semester, so I was VERY happy with the results. :D

Congrats!!! Good for you. :) Feels good to see hard work pay off, doesn't it? :)

elysithea said:

:D :yes:

I need a reward.... :hmm:

.....an ice cream sundae sounds REALLY good right now.....:drool:

Ugh... it's TOO warm, here. :mad:

I had the worst craving for ice cream tonight, but *someone* ate the last of it. :angry:

Awww, I think the temps are going to be improving a bit over the next few days...hang in there. :hug: Night!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's my ultimate WTF? moment.....it's so :huh: that it's :lmao: AND a :lol: AND a :laugh:

My other WTF? moment was reading the titles of the last couple of threads....

Sausages, limp clams, freaky cats, guys with meat on their face....

:lmao: :lmao:

btw, did you see the other thread in PLEBA ("You know you're obsessed when...")?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom