Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls I hate to do this, but my tummy is growling for food and I haven't even fed the kids yet. hehe Time for me to go be a mommy for a bit. Be back in a while. Evidence of the bands sexiness would be a good thing to come back too. :wink: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty .. you can tell we're married, can't you? even as much as we joke about lusting after B we're quick to jump to his wifes defense :lmao:

** stop fighting it... we're clones .. or twins seperated at birth ...

It is pretty funny, even though we lust after her man theres no real way we would do anything. *sigh* hehe I also think Ali is probably scrappy as hell and could put up a pretty good fight. I don't want to loose my tough girl rep, by getting my ass kicked by a small irish woman. :| :lol:

I swear we are gonna have to get matching close soon. I think we are clones. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: If I weren't so greedy.......I'd convince you.....but since I am....
....Have Adam.....he's all yours, I'll help ease the blow to Bono...
:shifty:
or blow b:silent::ohmy::silent:

OMG *lol* I just noticed what I did with the smilies........completely not on purpose!!! LOL

:lmao:

Forgive me if I have a hard time believing that. :wink:

13alibonoLK.jpg

:heart:

See?
Ali love...........And I swear I'm not imagining myself instead of her...really.....:shifty:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
How he treats women in general, I think. There's somethin about him...:heart:
Just the way he treats fans, and people. I dunno...it's his heart I suppose.

Absolutely 110% agree on that one. He's got a big heart and loves people (even the freaks :) you ever heard that clip? I love that one) and he's sincere, honest, good to people

Sad_Girl said:

Absolutely 110% agree on that one. He's got a big heart and loves people (even the freaks :) you ever heard that clip? I love that one) and he's sincere, honest, good to people

:yes:
Exactly. And he's got a great sense of humour (often self-depreciating), and while I've yet to experience, a presence about him too....
Let's not even get into his flirting and teasing.......
I could go on and on...:wink:
GFS127.jpg

And his eyes....:drool:

And no, I don't think I've heard that clip :scratch:

Last edited:
one of my favorite stories is this one a reporter (hell if I can actually remember his name) was with B and John (his bodyguard) and several other people who worked with them, crew and administrative type people... and Bono all of a sudden tells the driver to stop and gets out

They're at this all night type store, and it's late at night in a questionable neighborhood. So this guy walks up to Bono, this obviously down on his luck, possibly homeless even type...
and B isn't dressed fancy or anything, he looks like he could be almost poor himself because he's being sloppy that day...

and the guy asks if he has a buck to spare...

and the reporter watches as Bono reaches in his pocket and draws out a wad of bills and hands it to the man without a second thought. Later he asked Bono about it, but he just changed the subject, wouldn't talk about it. John told him it was about two hundred dollars, his best guess, and that bono did that all the time, didn't bother to count, just handed that kind of cash over.

Oh, and the reason he made them stop was because the store sold these flowers (I can't remember what kind) and he went in to buy one for every woman in the van :heart:

I really love that man

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
one of my favorite stories is this one a reporter (hell if I can actually remember his name) was with B and John (his bodyguard) and several other people who worked with them, crew and administrative type people... and Bono all of a sudden tells the driver to stop and gets out

They're at this all night type store, and it's late at night in a questionable neighborhood. So this guy walks up to Bono, this obviously down on his luck, possibly homeless even type...
and B isn't dressed fancy or anything, he looks like he could be almost poor himself because he's being sloppy that day...

and the guy asks if he has a buck to spare...

and the reporter watches as Bono reaches in his pocket and draws out a wad of bills and hands it to the man without a second thought. Later he asked Bono about it, but he just changed the subject, wouldn't talk about it. John told him it was about two hundred dollars, his best guess, and that bono did that all the time, didn't bother to count, just handed that kind of cash over.

Oh, and the reason he made them stop was because the store sold these flowers (I can't remember what kind) and he went in to buy one for every woman in the van :heart:

I really love that man

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hadn't heard that story before. I've heard similar type's of things though. If there's one thing I sense...it's that to B..*every* person matters, and is special, and he'll do what he can to let them know. :heart:

Hi girls!! :hug:

I missed you guys while at work :sad:

But I have returned!

And received good news as well. Mr BAW e-mailed me saying he has two extra tickets to 9/12 :rockon: :dance: The skeptic in me is knocking though cause they're ticketfast...but I should be able to trust people, especially people like him, on the board right? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom