Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite Jem!!! :wink: Sad i didn't get to talk longer but prob be on earlier tom nite!

Night Jemma Sweaty dreams :hug:

Susan I totally understand how you feel and come hell or high water we will get you there. We should make it a goal. I'll start selling crap off and saving my pennies and meet ya all there for lunch. :D

Awwwww that's very understanding&sweet of you Russty!!! :wink:

Thanx for saying that, really so kind of you!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I reckon Wild&me and perhaps a few others have a fairly good plan on going!!!! I very much hope we do it! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Well I've found another ticket broker I could get GAs from for Oak 2 and possibly LA. I feel like such dirt though going thru a broker.

Now that I'm finally caught up... :laugh:

SG, if you're here, those pics of B with the boa and the Tina Turner caption just about killed me :lmao:

VP - I can't blow off my cousin's wedding (alas)... You want to know the real killer about the whole thing?

Evan (the cousin who's getting married)...

Looks like JT-era Adam :eek:

Just about killed me when I saw him at Christmas (I only see him a couple times a year, when I'm at the 'rents). I swear he didn't look like that the last time I saw him...

susanp6 said:
Thanx Jem!!! :hug:

Wild has been telling me for months now that she is determined for her&i to go over and stay at The Clarence maybe just for the 1 nite like she did with her hubby! She has been SO nice to me with saying don't be envious Su cos i will get us both over there as she really understands how desperate i am to get to Dublin&i fully appreciate her efforts so much - what a wonderful girl that Wild has been to me since around..........oh i think it was halfway thru Feb when we started chatting here!

She, along with a good few others here have been great!

Bri&her caps is so very HOT!!!!!

Sniff, sniff: Becoming all sentimental now!!!!

i just replyed to this then deleted the answer but not the quote somehow :scratch:

i'm such an idiot,can't remember what i wrote either :huh:

The Clarence :drool: You and Wild will get there :hug: and have a fab time, who knows maybe it will meant to be and youwill meet B :combust:

:tes: everyone here has been fab :yes:, the caps are :drool: and for introducing me to the term HD :bow: :laugh:

better be off

nite everyone :hug :

Last edited:
Hi SG! :wave: :hug:

Getting very excited cos i'm seeing U2 in just over 2 weeks!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hi SG! :hug: Oh you know i see Adam in a different light now thanks to you! :giggle: I have a bit of an Adam perve going on.

Susan I've learned in life there is absolutely nothing we can't make happen if we want it badly enough. I'm dead serious about going to Dublin. I want it so damn bad I can taste it. I have since I found out when I was a kid that my grandda's family was from there. I never met him, but I always thought it would be nice to see where he came from. And finding out today that my husband is a descendent of an Irish king, sealed the whole deal for me. It will be me and a backpack on a plane no matter what. my husband can either come or get his ass left in my dust. LOL

my big dream in life is to have a small cottage in Ireland someday where I can write :sigh: it seems so far away sometimes, but I'm a firm believer that anything can happen, so I will never give up hope. My family history there is only a few generations old, so we have lots of good Irish stories floating around still. I will find a way to go 'home' before I die. Ireland has called to me since I was a little girl.
Susan, you will definitely find a way, you don't have nearly as far to travel, plus with friends like Wild (and the rest of us loonies here) you'll have the support and encouragement you need!

Drea said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You and VP really want my family to disown me, don't you? :wink:

well, no... not when you put it that way... although I'd get disowned for you! :wink::lmao:

But JT era Adam is my favorite Adam!
AdamPortrait5.jpg

Last edited:
Russty&SG!!! You two have just made me smile and go all fuzzy&warm inside :hug: :hug: Hope that doesn't sound too corny or anything!!! :huh:

I try to tell myself that some of the time that i can make something happen if i want it enough, but when you're not exactly all that rich, it's hard to keep the picture in your mind!

But hey - It's much appreciated&feels very nice to know there are some decent people out there who give you some support and encouragement!! :) :happy: :up:

SG is right, we have to dream it, believe it and make it happen!

Case in point, I thought I could never fly alone or travel any place alone again, because of my health. Well in 03 I bid on tickets to a benefit concert in Seattle, Washington. I was bummed that I would have to give it up since there was no way I could go alone. A friend said to me that I was fucking nuts, that obviously out of millions of people who bid on it I won for a reason. So with lots of friends backing me up I took the leap drove my ass to the airport 3 hours away, left my car, got on a plane, prayed really hard and did it. It was so amazing! It changed my life. I landed in a place I'd never been before and out of nowhere an online friend was there! She showed up at the airport and said "See I knew you could do it!" She then carted my ass around and showed me how to get around Seattle so if I ever came back on my own I would be comfortable. I even spent a night alone in a hotel. For some people this may not seem like much, but for someone who had been literally house bound for over a year it was a hella of a trip. I didn't have an seizures or any problems. So if I can do that and now go to Canada you will make it to Ireland, I just know it! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

well, no... not when you put it that way... although I'd get disowned for you! :wink::lmao:

But JT era Adam is my favorite Adam!
AdamPortrait5.jpg

*GUH* Yes... mine too I think :drool: Too bad the wedding isn't the following weekend - I could (try to get a ticket to) go to the Sat U2 show *and* get out of the 50th anniversary dinner/dance at work at the same time! (That happens on the 24th) :lol:

susanp6 said:
Russty&SG!!! You two have just made me smile and go all fuzzy&warm inside :hug: :hug: Hope that doesn't sound too corny or anything!!! :huh:

I try to tell myself that some of the time that i can make something happen if i want it enough, but when you're not exactly all that rich, it's hard to keep the picture in your mind!

But hey - It's much appreciated&feels very nice to know there are some decent people out there who give you some support and encouragement!! :) :happy: :up:

:hug: I'm so poor I can hardly pay attention :lol: But I'm a pretty determined sort. I'm so glad we've all found our way here; we make a pretty good little group of perverts and dreamers :lmao:

susanp6 said:

But hey - It's much appreciated&feels very nice to know there are some decent people out there who give you some support and encouragement!!

I'm getting all misty eyed. :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: I totally understand you on the money part, that use to always bring me down. My husband and I are what is called working class impoverished by our goverment. :lol: We technically don't even make enough to pay our monthly bills, but God always takes care of us. And somehow things always work out. The night before the U2 tickets went on sale I got a check in the mail from my grandmother for $500, because she had given my brother money and felt that my family could use some as well. Well I should have paid bills, but I said screw it. To me that was a sign from the good Lord that it was time for me to see U2, so I bought two tickets with it. I was even late for church getting them. hehe

So we fly around here on a bit of luck o' the Irish, a lot of faith, and a bit of love. Somehow it always seems to work out. And hacking shit always seems to help as well. I'm seriously gonna have a garage sale in a few weeks hopefully to scrounge up more cash.

OH boy I'd so do Adam in that picture in a heart beat! SG it is all your fault! :evil: I'm never going to be able to keep a straight face when I meet any of them. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea, did you get the stories I sent? my E-mail accounts were being really :censored: last night

I did, thank you... Read 'em this morning before work :wink:

All I've written in the last few years have been drabbles, and those were for LOTR fic challenges... Not really that interesting to anyone in here *g*

I'm off now everyone as i'm getting pretty tired&it's 2.15 Am here! :ohmy: :huh:

Thanx again Russty&SG for keeping my spirits up!!!! :wave: :)

Drea, that's not necessarily true; I think plenty of us like similar things outside of U2 LOTR and all the stuff the release of the movies inspired was very interesting to me. (And Russty and I both have said that we'll read just about anything a person bothers to write down. I'm addicted to the written word. some people have pictures on their walls... I have bookcases and stacks and stacks of books and magazines :ohmy: )

Russty, get in line, girl! Drea and I have been here drooling over him much longer :wink:

You know... I don't feel that comfortable having seen him naked like that... it's only fair he see me naked, too! :wink: (at least that'll be my argument when he finds me in his room and threatens to call security!)

Sad_Girl said:
Drea, that's not necessarily true; I think plenty of us like similar things outside of U2 LOTR and all the stuff the release of the movies inspired was very interesting to me. (And Russty and I both have said that we'll read just about anything a person bothers to write down. I'm addicted to the written word. some people have pictures on their walls... I have bookcases and stacks and stacks of books and magazines :ohmy: )

Russty, get in line, girl! Drea and I have been here drooling over him much longer :wink:

You know... I don't feel that comfortable having seen him naked like that... it's only fair he see me naked, too! :wink: (at least that'll be my argument when he finds me in his room and threatens to call security!)

:lmao: :lmao:

(And I might post the one drabble I really like in here if no one throws stuff at me - it was for an AU historical challenge - provided I can find it again...)

susanp6 said:

Wild has been telling me for months now that she is determined for her&i to go over and stay at The Clarence maybe just for the 1 nite like she did with her hubby! She has been SO nice to me with saying don't be envious Su cos i will get us both over there as she really understands how desperate i am to get to Dublin&i fully appreciate her efforts so much - what a wonderful girl that Wild has been to me since around..........oh i think it was halfway thru Feb when we started chatting here! :wink:

She, along with a good few others here have been great! :yes:

Bri&her caps is so very HOT!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Sniff, sniff: Becoming all sentimental now!!!! :love:

Luv ya too hun :hug: :heart: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom