Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

:hug: think off it this way, you're going in dec right? well we'll all be having post-tour depression by the but you will have your gig to look forward too :hyper: :hug: (unless we win the lottery and the fly over to the last shows :laugh:)

If you win the lottery, please fly out December 4th? :laugh:

WildHoney said:
Jemma just checked with NI if it's ok re chicago..... He said yes :hyper:

:hyper: YAY :hug: for NI being so understanding:hyper:

everyone apart from my mates Rachel and my best mate Kat is gonna think i'm insane but i don't care, it'll be fab , think i might phone my family when we land in chicago and tell them then :laugh:

have just opened my bottle of JD to celebrate :dance:

daygloeyes2 said:

If you win the lottery, please fly out December 4th? :laugh:

:hug: if i win the lottery i'll do the whole 3rd leg of the american/canadian tour :laugh: (don't get your hopes up i'm not lucky :sigh: :laugh: )

*goes to check flights* *repeats to self, must not get distracted by B* :drool: :lol:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Wow You've been busy:ohmy:

SUSAN i can see you are you coming out to play???

i know, i'm becoming a postwhore :giggle:

this might tempt susan
url]

:drool: :drool:

shes probably trying to catch up on everything, we have got through alot of pages today :lol:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

i know, i'm becoming a postwhore :giggle:

this might tempt susan

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/Vertigo%20tour%20month1/seattle/59f683f8.jpg[/url]

:drool: :drool:

Postwhore? I had 300 in my 1st few days on interference....and that was before I started posting here in PLEBA! :giggle:

Bri is the postwhore queen, but I'm second in line. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Postwhore? I had 300 in my 1st few days on interference....and that was before I started posting here in PLEBA! :giggle:

Bri is the postwhore queen, but I'm second in line. :wink:

:giggle:

ok i have a long way to catch you guys up :wink:

i give up posting pix, not sure if that link worked, it woz supposed to come up with the pic :laugh: but i tried

Mucca! :hug: I thought you were just going to watch there. I was worried. :sexywink:

Hehe I like it too. It's from an SNL sketch from when he hosted a few years ago.

DG! :hug:
Worried that I would catch you in the act of playing your flute??? worried that I would tape it and may billions of copies?? :wink:

His facial expression is hilarious!! :lol:

Mucca said:
DG! :hug:
Worried that I would catch you in the act of playing your flute??? worried that I would tape it and may billions of copies?? :wink:

His facial expression is hilarious!! :lol:

I'm, um not playing the flute. :shifty: :wink:

Tha sketch was hilarious. He played a superhero called Molecular the Molecular Man and everytime someone would say "Moleculo", they'd do a closeup of his face and he'd say in this funny voice "THE MOLECULAR MAN!" That was how his secret identity was discovered. Everytime he was an everyday person and someone mentioned Moleculo, he'd scream "THE MOLECULAR MAN!" OMG it was hilarious! :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm, um not playing the flute. :shifty: :wink:

Tha sketch was hilarious. He played a superhero called Molecular the Molecular Man and everytime someone would say "Moleculo", they'd do a closeup of his face and he'd say in this funny voice "THE MOLECULAR MAN!" That was how his secret identity was discovered. Everytime he was an everyday person and someone mentioned Moleculo, he'd scream "THE MOLECULAR MAN!" OMG it was hilarious! :lmao:

Well your fingers are holding something rod like and hard so I was only assuming...:shrug::wink:

:laugh: I love it when he does his forehead thing..it just cracks me up everytime :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom