Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...but Edge is in the front and Adam is just looking like he wants to fall off it.

Hey SG :hug:

That's not what it looks like to me :scratch: but maybe I've just imagined Adam in similar positions too much :reject:

How are you tonight?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

To tell you the truth...he looks kinda hot dressed like that...but I like him better with the orange/red hair of his.

I think Conan O'Brien is hot...in that nerdy sort of way. :reject:

I tend to go for the Irishmen who are married and with whom I have no chance in hell with. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I think Conan O'Brien is hot...in that nerdy sort of way. :reject:

I tend to go for the Irishmen who are married and with whom I have no chance in hell with. :lmao:

He dorky looking...not nerdy looking....at least by my veiwpoint.

I like the Irishman too....but I know my limits....so I tend to go towards single guys....like Colin Farrell ( with me....I think Colin is ok....not hot hot...but ok).

Drea said:

*BLUSHES* Thanks.. "Day and Night" and "Convoy of Stars" are the two I really like :eek: ("The Dance..." and "Choice" are kinda depressing, really ;))

I'm kind of a sucker for depressing stories :shrug: :wink:
I thought they were all very well written, even beyond the subject. :yes: My poetic ability feels dwarfed

(heh heh Dwarfed ... LOTR ... :lol: )

You know what they say, always use the proper tool to get the job done right

:shifty: I have no idea just how that applies to the conversation, I just wanted to say that :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
You know what they say, always use the proper tool to get the job done right

:shifty: I have no idea just how that applies to the conversation, I just wanted to say that :reject:

And what "job" are you talking about? :shifty: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom