Pleba Girls Party: Rich Men Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm frustrated. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels today. I had so many things to get done... :sigh: I did manage to clean a lot. get rid of a whole bunch of old bkup stuff I didn't need and salvage cd CD-RW's for re-use. Organized my thoughts and goals a little, but as for actually getting something accomplished in writing? Not a chance.

And I didn't get to play the sims, which I told Dazz I would today :reject: hope she isn't too mad :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm frustrated. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels today. I had so many things to get done... :sigh: I did manage to clean a lot. get rid of a whole bunch of old bkup stuff I didn't need and salvage cd CD-RW's for re-use. Organized my thoughts and goals a little, but as for actually getting something accomplished in writing? Not a chance.

And I didn't get to play the sims, which I told Dazz I would today :reject: hope she isn't too mad :yikes:

Sorry about not getting any writing done. :hug: Was it writers block, too many things going on, or a combination of both?

You had alot going on today, I'm sure she'll understand that you didn't have time to play today. :yes: :hug:

Thanks DG - I just feel like everything is taking twice as long as it should to get done.

Would you like to do the honors of titling the new thread? :flirt:

Aww Russty :hug: :sigh: Hope you come back soon

Back
Top Bottom