PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah how did we go trough last thread so fast. :ohmy:

:reject: I really do not like this song though. It's one of the two I skip on NLOTH.

OMG I want it to be Monday already! :scream : Then I can either stop stressing out or continue to stress. :lol :

:hug:

Yeah my mate offered me 2 of his presale tickets :bow ::heart ::love :

Of course isaid yes :lol :

:yippie::hi5: Congrats.

I barely made it through Algebra. I thought the teacher wasn't teaching it well. But it could have been me.
For me it could have been the ole hoary stereotype "girls/women don't do well at moth stuff. But they are girls & women who are fabulous with it! ANd I'm talking things like... ## cue scary music ##
... Trigonometry, Calculus, and Beyyyyoooonnnnddddd! :scream :

(but maybe there was a better way to teach some of the higher- mathematically challenged girls that they hadn't thought up yet, instead of just dimissing the issue.
I was, however, due to my very good artistic, and related spatial skills- good ( ? B - B+ ) at Geometry!

Unfortunately, the blurry "shadow" (cause I had my glasses off :wink:) I saw 2 days ago racing against one of my roommates walls was a mouse. :uhoh : Have to get sticky traps.
I can handle dropping the poor little, stuck sqeauker into the trash. When I get my own solo space I'll try for the humane (let them back out) traps.

It's true that some people find certain more difficult than other subjects.
Now the stereo-type is that girls & young women tend to do better than boys & young men in English ( *insert your native language HERE* ) & Writing at earlier ages.

EITHER you genuinely didn't like science, jem, OR it wasn't taught to you in a way that made it interesting, knowable and relevant to your life.

I always find it confusing how you peeps over the pong have the lessons seperately for Trig, Calculas etc. :lol: Then again it might have sunk in more if i'd have been taught them seperately. :wink:

The first 3 years of high school i was quite good at science, then we went up a level and i was lost. :|:lol:

I know we say the sun shines out of Bono's arse:lmao:

2005_1209Boston0180.jpg

:lmao:

Love that song

Me too. :love:

i was reading an article saying that on Friday U2 tickets sold out in record time

650,000 tickets sold in 7 hours thats 112 per second :eek:hmy :

I know. :ohmy:

I'm listening to NLOTH part 2:up :

:reject: I've still not heard this. I never bought the single so I wouldn't cave and listen to new music, ie NLOTH2 :lol:

COL. :yawn :

Well, then again, I LOVE Crazy Tonight, which seems interference's new victim for bitching. So yeah, go figure.

I hope Ali finds the Edgeshoes. :shifty ::hyper :

:lol: They'll be bitching about something else next week. :crack::lol:

Jem :clone:love:

Clone:love:

GG and Carlos. :hug::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom