PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend that I'm going with I told him to get a membership on Wednesday. He didn't have one before and he got one and got us Dublin 3

I was considering getting a 2nd membership for a Boots code but I just found out that I didn't get the summer school job I applied for. Buggery Hell!!!!!

On the upside, I'll be home all summer, maybe I"ll be able to win a radio contest :rolleyes: I'm actually thinking about applying for a part time job at a bookstore or something, just to hold me over financially. DAMNIT!!! I was counting on that money.

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! :hug:

Well a part time job can help you out, I say go for it!

:drool: Tonight is the 2nd night of the talent show. I'm already looking forward to it.

I have 2 part time jobs right now. I work at the airport 3 daysa week and my friends business 1 day a week and I'm supposed to be there 3 days. I'm going to try to pick up another day at the airport. I am working 6 days next week to cover a vacation. $$$$.

:hug: Wild

hi reg!:wave:

my sis says I'm acting to excited/hyper for her.......... too much pressure about getting the tix! :(

I was saying too many alternaitives tix-wise for her on the phone last night.

She said my first or 2nd e-m about me getting money from her so i could also try myslkef BUT i needed the mon by yesterday or weds so i could get it into my credit acct (it sometimes holds extra $received after monthly pay but before NEXT pay statement is sent/ put on-line account :angry:

she also had said 2 weeks ago-- she thot the album was so so so things she liked then she didn't......

NOW she says it's boring :huh:

so then i thought she wasn't interesting in getting tix--- which is why i asked her for money so I could try....

but she loves enough of everything else they've done to spend like 90$

WILD

would you please send some ***GOOD TICKET BUYING LUCK*** to my sis & friend!

:grumpy: I need all the help I CAN GET!!!! :scream: :lol:

Hi girls! So happy that I get another shot at a presale! :hyper:

Dazzled, I was wondering, would it be possible for you to try for a ticket yourself, if you wanted GA? I think with the ticket and fees, it would come to around $70, if you have that to spare, and it's very easy to set up a Ticketmaster account. And, a single GA might be easy to get if you can be on a computer when the general sale starts.

Of course, that's it you even want GA. You may want to sit with your sister and friends. :)

ETA - just read your post above, nevermind. :reject:

Although... :hmm: they're bound to announce another NY show. It's possible that they may wait a day or two after the first general sale.

:hug: Wild

hi reg!:wave:

my sis says I'm acting to excited/hyper for her.......... too much pressure about getting the tix! :(

I was saying too many alternaitives tix-wise for her on the phone last night.

She said my first or 2nd e-m about me getting money from her so i could also try myslkef BUT i needed the mon by yesterday or weds so i could get it into my credit acct (it sometimes holds extra $received after monthly pay but before NEXT pay statement is sent/ put on-line account :angry:

she also had said 2 weeks ago-- she thot the album was so so so things she liked then she didn't......

NOW she says it's boring :huh:

so then i thought she wasn't interesting in getting tix--- which is why i asked her for money so I could try....

but she loves enough of everything else they've done to spend like 90$

hmmm... boring wt... anything but. so it looks like yer not going either.

Back
Top Bottom