PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So are these shoes designed by Edge?? :uhoh:

What rock have you been living under the past few months? :lol: The converse 100, cause they're around for 100 years, they got 100 diff shoes designed by famous converse wearers.

Edge is one of them.

:hmm: I'm going to get red laces for them though.

What rock have you been living under the past few months? :lol: The converse 100, cause they're around for 100 years, they got 100 diff shoes designed by famous converse wearers.

Edge is one of them.

I honestly don't know how i miss that :uhoh:

I didn't really remember anything of January though :sad:

Must go and have a look :shifty:

Edge is one of them.

:reject: I didn't know anything about them, either, so don't feel too bad Wild! It's hard to keep up sometimes, lol!!!

New thread :shocked: Looks like I missed an afternoon party again. :angry:

Edgeshoes :love: I sent a message to MajorPanic as soon as I saw the pic of them in the new shoes thread (which I visit way too often). WANTS!! Have wanted since they popped up last year...

Watch out with the laces if you ever come to the states GG. Red laces = gang. I had a pair of knee high Docs in college and put white laces in them. People told me that was a white supremacy thing :huh: Who knew?

I allowed myself to listen to NLOTH2 before the album came out and got really worried. I didn't like it AT ALL! Still don't, but I do like the album version. :shrug:

Is this a first? Carlos in PLEBA? :applaud:
:lol: No way! He's been coming here for years!

:cute: He'll go anywhere if there are females to charm.

New thread :shocked: Looks like I missed an afternoon party again. :angry:

Edgeshoes :love: I sent a message to MajorPanic as soon as I saw the pic of them in the new shoes thread (which I visit way too often). WANTS!! Have wanted since they popped up last year...

Watch out with the laces if you ever come to the states GG. Red laces = gang. I had a pair of knee high Docs in college and put white laces in them. People told me that was a white supremacy thing :huh: Who knew?

:uhoh: All converse come with white laces. I currently have a black pair with rainbow hearts on them with limegreen/yellowish laces, blue ones with light blue laces.. and I haven't decided on a colour for my purple ones yet.

I hope Ali finds the Edgeshoes. : shifty::hyper:
I did and I didn't... :( Sizing is confusing, but the size 8 they had there were too big for me. I ordered the next smallest one though.

:lmao:

Was there a vending machine on the plane? : hmm:
No... although there was the cupboard up the back with apples in it...

No she got his nuts for free :giggle:
*L* They did hand out a snack pack, which included a bag of nuts and dried fruit!

There's a promotion at work which means i would not have to take calls anymore. : love:

Sadly i would never get it. : angry: I might try for the hell of for some practice. The form is hell though. : angry:
Go for it anyway! Can't do any harm, and getting off the phones would be :drool:

That is completely bizarre... it's the sort of thing they should be warning people about as you leave the airport. Are there any safe lace colours, or do they all mean Something?

:uhoh: All converse come with white laces. I currently have a black pair with rainbow hearts on them with limegreen/yellowish laces, blue ones with light blue laces.. and I haven't decided on a colour for my purple ones yet.
I think at least one of the shoes I tried on today had black laces... :scratch:

Yeah I only just noticed the Edge ones have black laces, and some of the regular black shoes have black laces too. The standard color-y ones are all white laced though.

:crack: The sizing thing is confusing the hell out of me. How can the size of a converse shoe differ from the size here?

Well, perhaps you could take the length measurement to the store and ask the guy to measure up the shoe sole. Cause I really don't wanna risk getting a size too small, rather too big and stuff it up than too small and painful toes!

Back
Top Bottom