Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink: I still don't see you denying it ali..
You, me, bass-off at your place! :grumpy:

:wink:

:reject: still haven't brought my stuff downstairs... tho I completely cleaned my room today :D

I'll bring mah bass tomorrow!
:ohmy: Room-cleaning! You're one up on me there.

We've got a house inspection tomorrow... one housemate forgot to tell me till yesterday, then we both forgot to tell the others till today. :lol: I honestly don't give a crap any more... the last couple of inspections have apparently involved the agent taking 2 minutes to glance around the place to make sure we haven't destroyed it, and that's it.
I'll do the dishes tonight, and get the mould off the bathroom wall (AGAIN), but the rest of it can stay the way it is. Who said we have to make the place look sterile?? The garden looks like crap, but that's hardly new, and there's supposed to be a guy coming round to do the mowing, since our rent went up to pay for him.

(I am perversely pleased that our brand of mould-killer is called ExitMould.)

You, me, bass-off at your place! :grumpy:

:ohmy: Room-cleaning! You're one up on me there.

We've got a house inspection tomorrow... one housemate forgot to tell me till yesterday, then we both forgot to tell the others till today. :lol: I honestly don't give a crap any more... the last couple of inspections have apparently involved the agent taking 2 minutes to glance around the place to make sure we haven't destroyed it, and that's it.
I'll do the dishes tonight, and get the mould off the bathroom wall (AGAIN), but the rest of it can stay the way it is. Who said we have to make the place look sterile?? The garden looks like crap, but that's hardly new, and there's supposed to be a guy coming round to do the mowing, since our rent went up to pay for him.

(I am perversely pleased that our brand of mould-killer is called ExitMould.)

:tongue: DEAL! :shifty: you want me to show off my bass then? :whistle:

inspection? sounds lame! :rolleyes: you're girls, you don't do breaking off rooms and such!
:uhoh: Haven't cleaned the bathroom yet..

Inspections are par for the course in rented houses here... we're pretty lucky, really, I don't think we've had one in at least a year. These inspections in this house have been a lot more casual than the ones we had in Canberra. Those agents were OCD and anally retentive, I swear.

Need sleep... :crack:

:ohmy::ohmy:

that was.................. SSssneaky!!!

hi drea! :hug:

I just was looking a book on Felting...but in crochet this time!

:hmm: that might be easier for me in a way for certain items.
*puts on thinking/planning cap.!! :D

how are you and your mom doing? :hug:

Mom's doing good :) Still looks like things are a go for the 17th...

My sister said when I talked to her on Mon night that she "had a surprise" and that I'd "see" it when I see them on the 25th... I'm half tempted to text her and say that if it involves planes, moving or planning she should tell me now :lol: Right now I'm speculating that either she'll be moving to Thunder Bay with her boyfriend, or he's proposed *snerk* Of course I could be completely wrong too ;)

Oh! Guess you weren't on at that point... the 17th is when Mom gets her first dose of chemo - the last test she had to have done last week went well, so unless the surgeon says otherwise (he has final say), that's when it'll happen.

oh, ok! when I zip through in trying to catch up I can miss stuff. :der:

Good luck to her!! :hug:
Don't forget to google up holistic /complimentary medicine to help with chemo's side effects!
There are a few things that might not sound too weird for her to try. :yes:

*sneaks in, steals the man in the last pic in GG's new sig :combust:, sneaks off again*

:shifty: oh I meant to ask you, or any of the other Adam fans... I'm looking for the big pic, but in GOOD quality... mine is a bit pixel-ish for some unknown reason :huh:

:flirt: you happen to have it?

I'm good, enjoying the holidays! :)

:lol: and proving that I can actually cook and even be healthy too! I've been eating salads all week, drinking smoothies... :D so tomorrow will be pizza day!

got any recipes I should try making?

:giggle: oh, nvm then!

I can do basics and such :D and my dad has shitloads of his nice recipes on the computer, so I printed two salads I love, made those, were good for 4 days of food... well with hamburgers on tuesday, sausages today and yesterday and tomorrow with pizza.. and weekends I eat at work so that's good..

I like your ?anime bird, gg2 :)

I'm a good cook, but for time & energy reasons I've resorted to more assemblege type meals- but since i like a variety of ethic cooking I have lots to draw from.
At one time I could some pretty authentic Chineese food in a wok & a steamer!:drool:

I made Indian chappatti bread on the griddle with impoted special flour from India.

Since I'll probabbly at nmy sis's for almost a week and i can have the TV-DVD's and/ music on loudish (till 9PM or 10 on weekend) - i might take up some food to actually cook: like a greek based Lentil soup.:D :hyper: As Long as it's below 90F!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom