Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I love that movie!

It's...going, I guess. Bleh.

So you're getting into the heavy-duty training, huh? How exciting! And when do you go back to school?

:hug: Why bleh? Or we can just talk about peanut butter and SciFi and Sharks and knitting! :lol:

Pweeeeeeeeeaaaase.... :flirt: :kiss: :love: :D

Toast with crunchy peanut butter... :drool:

I read a book about peope with synesthesia, and this one woman said she loved her husband's voice, because it tasted like warm buttered toast... !

(Synesthesia is a thing where people get wires crossed in their brains, and one sensation (like sound) will trigger another one (eg, taste).)

Okay, you'll get pics, but only 'cause you asked so nicely. AND because my weightlifting/work outs have paid off and I'm becoming a badass :lol:!!

DUDE!! I want synesthesia - that sounds AWESOME!!!!

I read a book about peope with synesthesia, and this one woman said she loved her husband's voice, because it tasted like warm buttered toast... !

(Synesthesia is a thing where people get wires crossed in their brains, and one sensation (like sound) will trigger another one (eg, taste).)

I've heard of that! As far as freaky disorders go, that's sort of a cool one. :up: :lol:

It's great exercise. Although I have a TOTALLy irrational fear of sharks, to the point where I wouldn't swim alone - so I had to overcome that 'cause there are not always others in the pool with me. I have to do math in my head to keep from picturing sharks swimming under/behind me. I'm :coocoo:

And indoor pools give me the creeps too! Again, I'm :coocoo:

aaawwww that's kinda sucky!

some bad incident when a kid?

I was never good enough to be in the Ocean for swimming! :uhoh:

But i remember our dad taking me & my sis to float over the waves as they built up. But one knocked me & my sis underwater as our dad held on. :yikes:
My eyes were open all I saw as murky green.
I NEvER went over my knees mid-thighs basically in the ocean....ever since I got tall old enough to go alone.

Both my parents were good enough swimmers to both go in the ocean! :heart:

aaawwww that's kind sucky!

some bad incident when a kid?

I was never good enough to be in the Ocean for swimming! :uhoh:

But i remember our dad taking me & my sis to float over the waves as they built up. But one knocked me & my sis underwater ass our dad held on. :yikes:
My eyes were open all I saw as murky green.
I NEvER went over my knees mid-thighs basically in the ocean....ever since I got tall old enough to go alone.

Both my parents were good enough swimmers to both go in the ocean! :heart:

I saw Jaws when I was too little, maybe 5. Don't know where the indoor pool fear came from though :shrug:

I like the idea of ocean swimming and even did LOTS of snorkling when we went to Hawaii. But I was assured that where we were, sharks were pretty rare. But the 1st day out, I made MrZ swim holding my hand!!! Not an easy task. He eventually floated off and a wave pushed me into some coral. I started bleeding and thought SHARKS!!!!!! Practically RAN out of the water!

[random] You shouldn't swim in the ocean if you have your period. Sharks can smell it. Crazy, eh [/random]

:hug: Why bleh? Or we can just talk about peanut butter and SciFi and Sharks and knitting! :lol:

It's just been one of those weeks, stretching into two or three, unfortunately. I have a whole laundry list of things that have gone wrong ranging from relatively minor to medium to pretty bad. I won't bore you with the smaller stuff. The worst two though are that my mom was diagnosed with diabetes on Friday, and my brother's wife is having a biopsy done on Monday, and I'm concerned for her.

Thanks for asking. :hug:

:

Toast with crunchy peanut butter... :drool:

toast with melting butter!:drool::drool:

a step up...Griled Cheese Sandwiches!!:drool::drool::drool:

OMG that's so cool!

Synesthesia ~~ fascinating stuff and there's a bunch of varieties of sense combinations!

a dear friend had a bit of it as she described it to me in her ? teens? But then it faded as she discovered no one SHE knew had ANYting like it. :hug: to her.

It's just been one of those weeks, stretching into two or three, unfortunately. I have a whole laundry list of things that have gone wrong ranging from relatively minor to medium to pretty bad. I won't bore you with the smaller stuff. The worst two though are that my mom was diagnosed with diabetes on Friday, and my brother's wife is having a biopsy done on Monday, and I'm concerned for her.

Thanks for asking. :hug:

Yuck!! one of those weeks, eh? :madspit: Anything go well/right this week?

Anyone have a good thread title? Something about keeping the thread alive?

New Thread http://forum.interference.com/f234/...ur-bloody-tumbleweeds-188561.html#post5339683

Yuck!! one of those weeks, eh? :madspit: Anything go well/right this week?
Actually, one thing did. The thing that started this whole miserable chain of events nearly two weeks ago is that I lost my set of keys (and probably worse, the only working remote keyless entry thing for my car), but I found them a couple of days ago. :relief:

oh no!
I'm sorry about your mom, VP esp b/c she has other problems! :(:(

there are holistic things that also can help keep her suger levels down & in balance.

:(
and *Good Luck*
to your ? SIL, too.

thanks Dazz, it's going to be rough. :( :hug: The doctor called her at home earlier this evening to ask her what she wants to do about it, because when she saw him last week, she made it sound as though she doesn't want treatment. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom