Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gals

R&H was on SUNtv here in Canada too the other night. My brother was trying to figure out why I was going to watch it since I have the video.. I gots too. Besides, it's not often you get to hear Heartland during primetime :drool:

Hi Gals

R&H was on SUNtv here in Canada too the other night. My brother was trying to figure out why I was going to watch it since I have the video.. I gots too. Besides, it's not often you get to hear Heartland during primetime :drool:

Heartland :drool: :heart:

In other news, I met someone last night who'd seen U23D more times than Wild has! Unless Wild's seen it again since I heard her last tally.... :wink:

I was also a complete idiot and left my car in a carpark after it closed at midnight. :doh: So I had to go collect it today... there was the most incredible rainbow on the way home this afternoon, though, so I figure it all came out good in the end. I wish I'd been able to take a picture, I'd never seen anything like it.

yea I pm'ed andy back!
You can't even renew at the moment trough paypal so it seems unfair if they take away my premium account :s it should be valid till my birthday(a month from now!) so I thought I had plenty of time to figure out how to set it up on paypal!

yea I pm'ed andy back!
You can't even renew at the moment trough paypal so it seems unfair if they take away my premium account :s it should be valid till my birthday(a month from now!) so I thought I had plenty of time to figure out how to set it up on paypal!

I PM'd him too. I wanna know if i keep my old PMs in my inbox during the changeover. Coz theres alot of memories in there and I will be :sad: if I lose them.

Did you get your premium for your birthday? good pressie. :drool:

ETA - i'll have to renew regardless of the PM thing as i wanna keep my signature anyway. :doh:

Thanks for the pic compliments. You girls should post in there, some people have really good picture taking skillz. :drool:

Yea exactly, I wanna keep my pms aswell!!!!

I know :love: bestest birthday gift from wild! :hug:

I finally got a paypal account so this year I can renew myself :lol:

*finally escapes & catches up on the thread* Damn Edge. *grumbles to self*

But anyways:

Congrats, Wild & NI! :hug:

:wave: quick hello! :D

our hours just got shorted, so instead of being here till 7:30 hvae leave in 20 mins :madspit:

but I'll be back tomorrow:D

I hope everyone had a nice weekend-- :hug:S whether $th of July , or regualr 2 day.

i'll catch up on thrEAD, TOO, TUES.... :)

:wink: I still don't see you denying it ali..

:reject: still haven't brought my stuff downstairs... tho I completely cleaned my room today :D

I'll bring mah bass tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom