Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...

Saturday's looking pretty good... kinda cold, but the sun's out. Going to a birthday party tonight, the final session of U23D at IMAX tomorrow night (sniffle)... and I think I need to get my butt moving if I want to take my bass to get new strings today.

I'm almost embarrassed to let someone who knows what they're doing to see it, after six years of neglect :reject:

I'm sure there are basses in worse states than yours, Ali. :hug:

Like mine that's only collecting dust and my brother's fingerprints. :uhoh:

:cute:

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2226.jpg

:cute: :combust:

Ah hell. I missed her. Bye Ali! :wave:

Hi Weldy! :hug: Do anything fun for the fourth?

:tsk: basses collecting dust... how darez you!

:uhoh: whenever there's only a speck of dust on mine I clean it... obsessive much?

:yes: I'm gonna give my bedroom a good cleaning these holidays... :uhoh: but for some reason the hook on my bedroom window broke last night, extreme rust.. now I can't put my window open on a reasonable bit when I go out..
it's either wide open or near closed now :crack:

Congrats to Wild and NI. :applaud:

I just got a PM. I was all :hyper: then i read my premium has run out. So i will be put back to normal this week some time. :sad: Though if they bring in PM's for non premiums i might not renew, as thats the main non premium feature at the moment. Will have to see. :hmm: I never realised that the premium had run out, i can't get into the paypal account i used for here although its linked to the same account as my new paypal account. I thought it renewed automatically. :reject:

I have been around a bit before uploading pics from cornwall, still got brighton to do. :crack: If anyone wants to see them

http://forum.interference.com/f200/post-your-scenic-photos-183238-35.html

Now its bedtime. Work tommorow. :grumpy:

Bring on the end of august and a bank holiday. :drool:

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom