Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, I miss Ireland (in particularly, HQ :wink: ) but, nice to be back.

Ireland just makes you wanna go back. :drool::heart: It wasn't too windy i hope at HQ, it was really dusty last time i went and i got dust in my eye. I had images of meeting Bono but not being able to open my eye and looking like a dork. :lmao:

Its nice to be home sometimes though. My own bed :drool::love:

Aww, I'm sorry. Poor puppies! :sad: How'd they get it? From when you went away?
And I'll keep my fingers crossed she doesn't have it.

And how'd you hurt your knee hun? :hug:

Yeah they must of picked it up from the Kennels they were in :grumpy:

My knee,well i turned wrongly, i went one way my knee went the other, when i was walking around the suite at the Clarence. I had to put my knee back into the socket :yuck: , i was going down to HQ that day so i took it as an omen i wasn't to go :lol:,

Ireland just makes you wanna go back. :drool::heart: It wasn't too windy i hope at HQ, it was really dusty last time i went and i got dust in my eye. I had images of meeting Bono but not being able to open my eye and looking like a dork. :lmao:

Its nice to be home sometimes though. My own bed :drool::love:

I'm so lucky Ni's Irish.. we have to goto his brother's wedding in October :rolleyes:

I prefer the Clarence bed to my own, it's bigger for one and it's so comfortable. And there's plenty of bounce :sexywink:

:sigh: Holiday.

Good song, crappy day to work. Even at $44/hour.

Anybody home?

Google ads: computer interpretation of human intention = funny.

*has urge to play with that*

"The Lunatic is on the grass.." :giggle:

On the same page as this morning? :tsk:

In case anyone's interested, the new Indiana Jones movie is just as fun the second time around :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom