Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:

Hey Dis :wave:

Sorry bout the toad thing :hug:

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

hey BG!! its ok....grrr hate it though....

My boyfriend is on the baby thing again too:lmao: everytime this time of the month comes around he gets like this...lastnight we were picking out names:lmao: :lmao: :crazy:

Dismantled said:

your here! you must be flying low under the radar again..sneaky clonecaptianforeverandever:heart:

this kills me now...

10.gif
:lock:

I just posted it in the bar...I am sure they are way thrilled:wink:

I'm not being sneaky anymore. :wink:

They must love us over there. :lmao:

:lock: is my new favorite emoticon, :lmao:

Dismantled said:

My boyfriend is on the baby thing again too:lmao: everytime this time of the month comes around he gets like this...lastnight we were picking out names:lmao: :lmao: :crazy:

Oi vey. :crazy: How do you feel about having a baby?

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

Aww that sounds sweet!! :hug: :hug:

Well I have to be on my way now for food :drool:

See Ya'll soon :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Oi vey. crazy: How do you feel about having a baby?

have you seen bestsmileys.com..omg they are awesome!!!!!! you don't have to sign up for anything you just copy and past the img thingy...there are soooooo many and they are soooooooo much fun to play wiht. The girls turned me on to them yesterday...I am sure they are sorry now..they turned me into a smiley whore:lmao:

Baby is cool:up:

We know we are going to get married eventually....when the time is right and stuff...we have been together for 6 years now..total soulmates:hug: and stuff like that...plus I am going to be 27 and if we want 2 or 3 then better get the ball rolling.....cuase I dont' want tiny little ones when I am 40. I don't mean rolling like now...maybe a year...or two:shifty:

Dismantled said:

have you seen bestsmileys.com..omg they are awesome!!!!!! you don't have to sign up for anything you just copy and past the img thingy...there are soooooo many and they are soooooooo much fun to play wiht. The girls turned me on to them yesterday...I am sure they are sorry now..they turned me into a smiley whore:lmao:

Baby is cool:up:

We know we are going to get married eventually....when the time is right and stuff...we have been together for 6 years now..total soulmates:hug: and stuff like that...plus I am going to be 27 and if we want 2 or 3 then better get the ball rolling.....cuase I dont' want tiny little ones when I am 40. I don't mean rolling like now...maybe a year...or two:shifty:

Yeah, it seems like you two have a strong relationship :up:. Does he know you want to wait a little longer to have a baby?

My mother had a 6 year old(my brother) and a 2-year old(me) running around when she was 40. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah, it seems like you two have a strong relationship :up:. Does he know you want to wait a little longer to have a baby?

My mother had a 6 year old(my brother) and a 2-year old(me) running around when she was 40. :lol:

yeah we do ..real strong!:yes: :yes:

yes I am sure he does know..and I think he wants to also..its just fun to play around with. And if it happened alittle sooner...all the better (thats what he says:)) and I do to..no biggie:wink:

wow...you mom had you pretty late, that can be a good thing :up:

hey snooky!

Dismantled said:

yeah we do ..real strong!:yes: :yes:

yes I am sure he does know..and I think he wants to also..its just fun to play around with. And if it happened alittle sooner...all the better (thats what he says:)) and I do to..no biggie:wink:

wow...you mom had you pretty late, that can be a good thing :up:

hey snooky!

34 and 38. :lol:. She's 55, but she has great skin and everyone still thinks she's in her 40's. Hopefully I'll be blessed with her skin. :drool:

Well, whenever it happens, I'm sure both of you will make great parents. :)

SP! :wave: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

34 and 38. :lol:. She's 55, but she has great skin and everyone still thinks she's in her 40's. Hopefully I'll be blessed with her skin. :drool:

Well, whenever it happens, I'm sure both of you will make great parents. :)

SP! :wave: :hug:

great skin:drool:

Snooky pie said:
My mom had my baby sister when she was 38 and it has kept her young. I wouldn't mind having a baby in my late 30's early 40's.

thats a good way of looking at it too...never really thought of it that way:hmm:

DG....I am glad you came back to check in..I was getting nervous about being in the bar too long....I didn't want to feel like I was cheating on the Party:yikes:

:wink:

Hey everyone!

Dismantled said:
DG....I am glad you came back to check in..I was getting nervous about being in the bar too long....I didn't want to feel like I was cheating on the Party:yikes:

Hey everyone!

You cheat on me all the time and you don't feel guilty. :angry:

:lock:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Exams are just a distant and horrible memory. :D
My exams were in april..cause I be in university. :)
Not that exams kept me from here...:crack:

BRI!! is that really you *rubs eyes

BRI !!! it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom