Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty, here, a 40 (and that's actually a slang term for it up here) is a 40 oz bottle of liquor. Kind of a bitch since they're now measured in metric (litres and millilitres), but the name has stuck.

Here, a pint is 16 ozs...so what you're describing would be 24 ozs. :shrug:

Russty Cat said:

That really sucks! I know he doesn't like massages, but he should seriously see a massage therapist. They can help alot. It can be painful when they are doing it, but afterwards it feels so much better. It would be really sad if he did permanent damage to his body. He isn't that old, he doesn't want to feel like total crap later, its not worth it! :heart:

He'd like my massages. :wink:

Seriously though, he needs to see a therapist or something if he's in really bad shape. You're right, Russty, it does feel a bit painful at first, but if you continually get massages every so often, it does help.

Okay... I'm really going now. :laugh:

G'night everyone! :heart:

Elessarian said:

I haven't seen Ruffian in ages...hasn't she been off seeing shows as well....no wait...did she go on the cruise? *confused*

Well, I remember distinctly a fan reporting from an appearance all the way back in 2001...Larry got out of the car first and actually turned back around to go help Bono out. Our poor B is old and busted too.

But he's still :drool:

bono235.jpg

Night Ely! :hug:

Eless, Ruff is actually a professor of anthro who is off on sabbatical. :heart: Currently, she is in Italy for research purposes, but this weekend, she's going to the UK to meet up with Wild, Jemma and Susan for a show (or two??)...for the rest of the summer, she may be off to Africa for research...she has a couple of grad students there. :)

VintagePunk said:

Night Ely! :hug:

Eless, Ruff is actually a professor of anthro who is off on sabbatical. :heart: Currently, she is in Italy for research purposes, but this weekend, she's going to the UK to meet up with Wild, Jemma and Susan for a show (or two??)...for the rest of the summer, she may be off to Africa for research...she has a couple of grad students there. :)

Okay, that's right. Now I remember. I remember chatting with her about anthropology. Where did I get the cruise from? :hmm: Maybe it's b/c I wanna go on a cruise.

Long story short. Mr. Cat decided to take the truck he is working on for a test drive. So about 2 miles from the house it dies on him. We don't have a cell phone and I had no clue he'd even left our property. So he had to walk home in the rain in the pitch dark, since we live out where there are no street lights. ARGH!

I had to get off the puter so he could call AAA to have them come out and tow it back to the house. So now he has to figure out why it died! I hate this. Its past midnight and he is leaving after work tomorrow to go out of town. So I don't get anytime with him. I'm just gonna crash, cuz at this point he will probably be up most of the night fixing the stupid thing. *sigh* He works way to much! :(

Morning peeps! I had a great workout this morning...weight room wasn't crowded...I had so much energy I coulda swam forever!

4.gif

What the hell am I doing up at almost 9 am? :huh:

Pssst...I see you captain. :sexywink:

And I need some coffee. Because I'm like this right now without it :crazy:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
What the hell am I doing up at almost 9 am? :huh:

Pssst...I see you captain. :sexywink:

And I need some coffee. Because I'm like this right now without it :crazy:

I see you too:)

Is 9 early or late?

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, my definition of early is your definition of late. :lol:

You were up at 5? You're the Type A clone aren't you? :wink:

type A..somewhat:wink: I think:scratch: if I get up after the sun I am annoyed.

so whatcha up to?

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh yes, you're a Type A. :wink:

I am up to alot of important stuff like, um, cleaning my kitchen. :wink:

cleaning your kitchen
7.gif

in your french maid outift:drool:

:wink: I wore mine cleaing the bathroom yesterday...its dead sexy with rubber gloves:drool:

Dismantled said:

cleaning your kitchen
7.gif

in your french maid outift:drool:

:wink: I wore mine cleaing the bathroom yesterday...its dead sexy with rubber gloves:drool:

You don't want to see me in a french maid outfit..:no:

Rubber gloves are hawt :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

You don't want to see me in a french maid outfit..:no:

Rubber gloves are hawt :drool:

are you sure?:flirt:

rubber gloves are so wicked hawt:drool: mine are yellow...........with stains:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom