Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm car shopping, myself

and I found a great car for a reasonable price ... but it's a manual transmission and since I have to share the car with my Mom we need an Automatic :grumpy: :lol:

:lol: I admit, driving a Manual transmission gets old real fast. It's just too much work when you're used to being spoiled and letting the machine do most of the work

It's just that this was a really pretty car :sigh: :lol:

I'm trying to remember... what are you doing this weekend?

Well, there's a crochet guild bus trip to the Spinrite Outlet (manufacturers of a couple different brands of yarn) in Listowel during the day, and then Elevation is playing in Hamilton that night *g* One of the GTAers is planning on having a pre-show barbecue at his place in Hamilton, which is fairly close to the bar ;)

So my options are:

1)Rent a car either tomorrow night or Sat morning and drive back to TO that night.

2)Take the GO bus right after I get back from Listowel, get a hotel room (there's a few close by the Hamilton GO station) and then go to Mark's once I've checked in.

3)Not go to Hamilton.

(Not that I'm thinking that option 3 is really an option :lol: )

Drea said:
Well, there's a crochet guild bus trip to the Spinrite Outlet (manufacturers of a couple different brands of yarn) in Listowel during the day, and then Elevation is playing in Hamilton that night *g* One of the GTAers is planning on having a pre-show barbecue at his place in Hamilton, which is fairly close to the bar ;)

So my options are:

1)Rent a car either tomorrow night or Sat morning and drive back to TO that night.

2)Take the GO bus right after I get back from Listowel, get a hotel room (there's a few close by the Hamilton GO station) and then go to Mark's once I've checked in.

3)Not go to Hamilton.

:lol: yeah, somehow I doubt that would happen. Is this the Mark I met while I was down there for the shows? Gabe's friend?

I'm actually leaning more towards option 2 - no worries about parking, no driving, and I can drink if I want to :wink: I'd go with option 1 without thinking if it wasn't for the other stuff going on that day - otherwise I'm too rushed in some ways.

Drea said:
I'm actually leaning more towards option 2 - no worries about parking, no driving, and I can drink if I want to :wink: I'd go with option 1 without thinking if it wasn't for the other stuff going on that day - otherwise I'm too rushed in some ways.

If you want to just be able to be laid back and relax, that makes the most sense, I think

Drea said:

So my options are:

3)Not go to Hamilton.

for me it would be 4) Drive my own car. I'm so used to taking my own car on trips. I don't know if that means I'm spoiled or if I've lived in Michigan too long. :wink:

jobob said:

for me it would be 4) Drive my own car. I'm so used to taking my own car on trips. I don't know if that means I'm spoiled or if I've lived in Michigan too long. :wink:

If I had a car there'd be no other options :wink:

jobob said:

:lol: I think it's the Michigan thing :wink:

Drea - I think everyone else ran away when I signed on :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom